Girls, is this okay?

I am a heterosexual "male" who is gender fluid. I like a lot of things men and women do and I feel the way men and women do. I consider myself to be caught somewhere in between. I wear girl clothes and guy clothes. I mostly wear girl clothes under my guy clothes. I enjoy anything from super hero to princess movies. I am rough, but have a sensitive and emotional side too. I'm not above getting my boys hair waxed or getting my nails done. I enjoy weight lifting and martial arts. This is who I am. Is this okay? Will I ever find a woman who is okay with this.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date you. I like real men. Nothing wrong with liking the movies you like, though.

That said, you should be a man. Women like men, not wishy washy guys. If you don't want to be a man anymore, go to the doctor and get surgery and hormones to be a woman.

There is too much of this "identity indecision" crap going on. I am from the South and I know I sound mean, but men are men, and women are women.

A woman of quality is not going to want a guy that is confused who he is. If you want one of the weirdos I have met here in California that does not think for themselves, cannot call a pot black when it is black, and are afraid to speak how they feel (political correctness is dumb), then why would any man want her? Once you get in a relationship, it is hard to trust someone who doesn't know themselves, or worse, lies to themself to make their self feel "good".

I admit I have a lot of faults, am not as pretty as I want to be, but I am honest with who I am and I hate a lot of it, but it is the truth and life. The man I am with is kewl with who I am and loves that I say what I mean, not what I think he wants to hear.

Hope this helps.

(Back home in GA, this kind of question would get you beat up by any guy who read it. Even a lot of the girls there would get a 2x4 to help you man up.. one reason I moved to California... LOL)

What Girls Said 9

• In theory, I don't find this off-putting at all. I can't say if I'd be into that in reality, because I've never been presented with someone like this (that I'm aware of), but I feel like I'd be totally cool with it. You are just fine the way you are, it's totally okay, and I'm sure you can find a woman who is okay with this.

• This is okay and you will definitely find someone who will love you. They will most likely be pansexual though but straight girls could very well love you as well.

• I really hope I do. I recently discovered this about myself, but I think I have been fighting it for years. I don't like men in any way. I just feel like I have a feminine side that needs to be satisfied as well.

• and that is perfectly fine

• is normal... when a girl can be a tomboy... a guy can be a little feminine... you sure would if you be with beautiful people... from inside.. all the best!! dont be so harsh on yourself... its you... i am fine with you... i respect you... so will many... but that doesn't matter... cuz what matters is you and your opinion :)

• Thank you so much. I don't know why it's such a big deal! I've heard women say quite frequently that they want a gay best friend to go shopping with and get their nails done with. Why can't a girl have a boyfriend who wants to do all that stuff with her, but who is totally into her at the same time?

• Not asking them to. You sound very narrow minded so please stop posting on this question and any further questions I may have. This is 2015, there's no place for people with your attitude.

• @asker... there are millions out there... you will find the one who would want you no matter how weird you feel about yourself! all the best! people are hypocrites... if you find one who loves you... good... if you dont no worries... love youself so much that you need no one :D ;)

• A man wearing womens clothes is not normal, but you will find a girl who is okay dating a cross dresser.

• I think gender fluidity is fine. If I found a gender glued person I liked I'd date them

• It is difficult to find a girl who is okay with female clothing on males, but if you have a valid reason for it, they might even admire you and your honest expression of personality, desires and likes.

• I wouldn't date a guy who wears girl clothes.

• You are who you are and should never let anyone tell you different. You will find that woman. Just continue to be yourself! Because no one can do you better thank you.

• Of course!!! There is always a woman oit there, and I love a guy who can be whatever he feels he should be! Nothing is wrong!!!

• Well I just discovered this about myself after many years of fighting it. I don't know why it was so hard for me to accept that I like girls and guys things. It will be tough, but I gotta live my life in a way that makes me happy.

• Yeah I never understood that either. I get called a transvestite while a woman is still a woman if she wears guy clothes.

• Could you two please look up the history of women wearing men's clothes. It wasn't an easy journey. -_-#