Girls do you think its hard nowadays to get a guy?

heard its hard for woman a lot nowadays. competitation excists etc... however i do not complete with anyone. I am who I am.. i dont create myself an idol. I hear more and more woman complaining how hard it is and try to competer in order to get a man?

why? no point

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is much harder in general for both genders to find someone of the opposite gender because everything is so much more casual and many people do not desire to commit to a full relationship these days which is honestly kind of sad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, its super hard! Lots of guys I go on dates with aren't my type and the few who I really like dont like me back. Then lots of guys are lame and confusing as hell so you can't win...

What Guys Said 2

• Hard for girls to get a guy? Isn't it the same the other way around?
    Honestly, I hear the same amount of women as I do guys complaining about how hard it is trying to find someone.

• Nahh in general were pretty easy

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly no... Been friendzoning a few people already... But I interact more with guys than girls too