Should I choose between my ex or a new guy I just met?

Ex: tall, we still friends, still have feelings, funny
new guy: a bit shorter than me, funny, attractice, easy to talk to, gentlemen
both: live in a diff. coutry, interesting

• New guy
  • Ex
  • none
The come back every month bc its not that apart. like we live in the same island but diff. country lol
I'm going on a date with the new guy and I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• They both live in a different country, and you're underage, which means that relationship will mean nothing.
    Go find a guy you really like that lives in your same city so you can spend time together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take da new guy.
    You broke up with your ex for a reason... what was it though

• because he "couldn't deal with love" and doesn't want a girlfriend. but then again everyday he tells me i love u

• I'm sorry though... but if he doesn't want to be serious, he's useless in regards of a relationship, you know that too...
      You want a man who takes things more serious

• Give the new guy a chance

What Guys Said 2

• Your ex should ALWAYS be out of the picture. He's your EX!

• Why did height even come into this?

• Because people usually don't see girls dating shorter guys but it doesn't matter to me I was just saying that.

• If you don't care about it, then why bring it up?

What Girls Said 3

• Admittedly I've never been in a relationship so I'm probably not the best person to answer this question but I think when people break up there's always a reason to it so if I was you I wouldn't go back to the past but strive for new horizons

• Your ex is an ex for a reason. Usually best not to go back to an ex.

• Always remember... he's your ex for a reason. I had "feelings" for my ex after we broke up, but not the right ones.

• yeah But I have the same feelings for him but less. like I love him but not as much so Im in conflicted with myself

• how can you tell?

• How can I tell what? I mean honestly, I guess it depends on your definition of love, if that's what you're asking.