Does anyone believe in young love (like ages 12-16)?

Also does anyone believe that a middle school relationship could last very long or til married?(its very rare)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, why not? i know it may seem, like thats puppy love, or you are too young yadda yadda
    but i think you feel the way you feel, it doesn't matter what age you are
    you can feel love at 5 years old lol!

• Thanks for sharing your opinion I agree with you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do Believe in "Young love," here, dear, which is Called... First love, not a puppy love.
    I found my First love when I was 13. He and I were both the same age and for 3 years but unfortunately Not counting, we had started a beautiful relationship, which included losing our virginity to one another.
    We had talked of getting married, having children, and taking over his parent's house and farm. It was a magical time for us and it was so Real, my heart was alive and so on fire.
    Sadly, I end it, writing Dan a "Dear John" because I wanted it to be like in the movies, where he would start crying and come back to get me. We had been having some problems, which I contributed to my own jealousy and insecurities, and I blame me for a lot that I could have helped but was too immature to have... Stopped.
    However, Real life sometimes isn't like in the movies or what we would like and wish it could be. He never answered my letter so I guess he felt it Better to just go on without him. And a few months later, finding one another with one another, he smiles and says in a whisper: How did I end up with you again?"
    With breaking it off, I never had found anyone who could compare to Dan. I always was looking for someone to replace the face and couldn't find Him because... I needed some sort of closure to a fairy tale that was never going to end until my heart Ended Beating me up over him.
    Finally, 7 years later before he got married, we met up and it was this splendid night, our last, that I suddenly realized I could put this to bed and the feelings as well. It wasn't the same anymore and neither was I. I also realized as well that I could finally move on and love again.
    You never really forget your First love. And no matter who you ever end up with, the 'Young love' that was Once, still lives in your own heart ever more. xx

• Aww that was a such a good story😊 thanks for sharing!

• Oh, so welcome, sweetie, and thank you for helping me relive it.:)) xx

• I have gone to school with couples who have gone to the same school or even different schools and got married after graduation and.. still happily ever after.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 10

• I believe that if they are mature enough at their age, and they some how miraculously meet someone who is compatible at the time, and STAYS compatible with them over the years, then its possible.

But it is one in a million.

• Been there, lived that.
    It exists.

• It's rare but it happens. One of my best friends has been with his wife since they were 13.

• No, but I do believe in infatuation and the severe effects of hormones you had never been exposed to previously.

• Does it happen? Sure. How common is it? Incredibly rare.

• Oh please.. they nvr last even a yr >.>
    Its more like a Hit N' Quitt👉🏼👌🏼

• Actually I've seen sum of them last more than a year.. And "hit and quit" with its middle school if ur doing that well who am I to judge but Ok😕😕

• Ur outta yo god damn mind baby. Most in their life has gone pass at least 5 or 10 partners before they cross path with the right person. Its only a small percentage for sumone that young to be in a long term relationship when they dont even know what they want. Their genitals do all the talken esp. In little horny boyz 👌🏼

• Nope I don't belive in that at all

• No. It's stupid and ends when persons hit the highschool.

• Its a once in a blue moon kinda thing...

• Nope, people are just naive enough to think their experience is for sure so real.

What Girls Said 8

• Of course there is young love! And young people can make it as special as they want it to be. It can last anywhere from half a day to many years, no one can say for sure. They're just as capable of finding attraction and compatibility than anyone else. This is the time to explore what people like in relationships and get their experiences. So in case things don't work out, at least they're doing what makes them happy. :)

• Highschool, yes. Middle school less likely. But hey, love knows no limits I guess...

• No, I don't think many experience real love until closer to their 20's.

• Not in the romantic sense, no.

• No. I mean I had a crush on my one friend from age 16 -20 something. But went away when he moved and got married. 12 is called puppy love. Middle school romance rarely last till college.

• I do, but it didn't apply to me.

• In this day and age, only when both don't use social media or use the internet that much for that matter.

• Does exist!!
    My grandma and grandad were together since my grandma was 13 and got married when she was 16.
    I know that times have changed but I also know 2 couples in the 2 schools I have been at that have been together for 5 years and they are now 17, so it does happen even though it is very rare :)