Can I ask him to hang out or is that not a good idea?

I was dating a guy for a while and one day he got too busy for a relationship and just disappeared. He never called texted or even tried talking to me. Now he's back. I wanna be with him but I don't know why he's back. is he wanting friends or more? is it bad for me to ask him why he's back? can I ask him to hang out or is that not a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• He disappeared because there was someone else in the mix. Trust me, no man is too busy for a woman he wants. He's back in contact because the last girl didn't work out. I mean there's nothing wrong with that as long as you guys were just dating and weren't exclusive. If you want to hang out with him, ask him casually and be nonchalant about it... Like hey, I'm free on such and such a date, you fancy doing something?... If he says no but doesn't suggest another date then don't insist on another date. It's down to him to show that he is interested too. Don't make yourself look too available and ready for him. Just play it cool and casual. When you do see him don't ask him straight up why he disappeared. That would be uncomfortable. Casually/Jokingly drop in the fact that he disappeared but be assertive when you tell him that you would've appreciated a call or text. But that should be the end of it. Make the date fun and make him see what he missed out on.

• Thanks for selecting my answer. I'd love to know how you get on so please update us.

What Guys Said 1

• Simple just ask him? It won't hurt at all I promise you. Good Luck

- Harvey D

What Girls Said 1

• You should sit him down and ask him why he disappeared. If you get a sensible answer you should think about maybe dating again on one condition that he never treats you like that again.