Girls, Why won't you be sexually attracted to a Guy you find attractive /Handsome ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever seen an objectively pretty lady who you wouldn't want to bang?
    It's the same thing.

0|1
    0|0

If I see a girl who is pretty, I will want to bang her !!

• Show All
    • No one unless I start having feelings for them.

What Girls Said 8

• Based on where we meet. Like I don't date coworkers. Or passing on the street, I'd think "wow" and keep walking.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he seems like a douchebag.

There are lots of dudes I see that are nice to look at but I would never actually find personally appealing because they are not my type or seem douchey... like I am not attracted to gym rats even though they are nice to look at

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) When you mean " not my type " are you saying about personality only?

• Duplicate question is duplicated.

1|1
    0|0
    • haha :))) You are sweet... I like you.

• Lol, probably because I don't feel sexual attraction.

0|1
    0|0

• I don't know why anymore than a straight person knows why they're sexually attracted to the opposite gender or a gay person knows why they're attracted to the same gender. There isn't a reason; it's just how I am--asexual. There are still people I find attractive, there just aren't any sexual feelings connected with them.

• coooolll :)

• for me there has to b a chemistry between us regardless handsome or not

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not common that I'm not attracted to guys that I personally find handsome. But some guys that I know are handsome to others, I do not see that way. Like Channing Tatum. He just doesn't turn me on. I don't know why.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) How often are you sexually attracted to guys you personally find handsome ( say out of a 100 percent ) ?

• If I find them handsome to me, by definition im attracted to them. Sometimes a personality trait can cause me to lose that initial attraction, though.

• Cool :)

• errrm not all good looking guys are my type i guess

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) But if YOU personally find a guy attractive, you should find him sexually attractive too. I mean if you didn't find him good-looking he won't be your type.. right?

• Show All
    • hugs.. i apparently give good hugs

• because we won't be turned on if we dont like them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks :) You mean if their personality is not confident or they are boring !!