Is it normal to feel like I never want to date again? I'm tired of being hurt. How can I not be bitter towards men?

I met guy Z and he hurt me so bad, I feel like I fall in love and get my feelings hurt he verbally abused me

I try to ask myself why do I fall in love with men who end up hurting me but I just don't know why. I love hard and deep and I give my all. they start off as good guys and out of no where they treat me like shit.
I feel like I been kicked around and pulled apart and bullied and shit on by most men

My guy friend X from 2 years ago who I am no longer friends with I knew him for 4 years I thought he was a good guy too but he pretty much treated me like shit eventually

Im already seeing a therapist about guy Z and at first I was sad but now I'm mad like really mad. I really trusted this guy Z. Before this happened to me I already had trust issues with men and I already had anger issues way before this happened to me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's completely normal. No one likes getting hurt all the time from a guy and relationships. All I can say is, take a break from dating.

• I doing that and then when I end up dating again I meet an asshole who starts off respectful at first but then he goes all crazy on me out of the blue

• That's exactly how my ex was; super nice then he started being mean and rude. Before you date someone new, take the time to get to know him. I know some people can change after you start dating them but that's part of the risk, I guess.

• its normal but it will go away in time.

• I'm always angry most of the time