Girls, With guys you drifted apart from, no drama involved... Would you blatantly ignore them to gain their attention?

I think, if you don't care, you would still be polite yeah? Unless your feeling were hurt maybe

• yes ignore
    40% (4)
  • no, never ignore to gain attention
    20% (2)
  • childish games
    40% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy went totally cold on me for no reason, so now im playing him at his own game. Its childish ans stupid BUT a woman needs to feel desired, and she has to set a level of ehat she will and won't accept in her rship. For me, im oaying no attention until he comes correct. If not, i go. Harsh, i know. But i have too much self worth to stay in something unfulfilling

What Girls Said 4

• That's so incredibly immature and illogical. How does that even work? "I'm not talking to you because I want you to pay attention to me." They'll just think you're nuts and move on.

• Vote D = I always walk away from all dates B4 things get bad or stale.

I cut any form of contact with them (male & female) purely because I don't believe in ever going backwards in life.

I am the same re work + work colleagues + platonic friends also

• Absolutely, I've done it before and I'm doing it now.

• Thanks, I have fallen into a weird situation with a 20 yo, just trying to wrap my head around it

• Yeah as women we want to be pursued by our guy so she just wants some effort out of you, and probably an apology

• yes i would.

• So... Could be a little feeling there yeah?