Girls, Would a woman who's no longer interested in you still text and like your Facebook stuff?

Would a woman who's no longer interested continue to text me and show interest about me and like my Facebook stuff if she knew I was interested in her and she wasn't interested in me. It would she just ignore me? She's a really nice and honest person. Our first date ended well with a kiss and she texted me afterwards thanking me. I think I came on too strong as she backed away from our second date but she made it clear she really wants to play pool still. Is she interest and cautious or just not interested

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she may be interested still however she's scared. Try not to be too strong - keep it light and simple this time around.

What Girls Said 7

• She probably wanted to have a little fun and she saw no harm in getting together. This doesn't mean she's interested though. She'd have to tell you or give obvious signs. Most women do when interested. The others are just bored for the moment. That doesn't mean they can't be nice or good people, but it can mean they'll lead you on just to have someone to talk to for awhile until it cools off on it's own.

• Yes - she would (from personal experience)

• I often stay friends with men after we stop dating, so I have a few exes that I still text and follow on facebook. It's just friendly, in my case.

• she has friend zoned you...

• yeah that doesn't really mean anything if a girls does it. we like everything.

• maybe slightly interested and or friendly

• its possible/

• Well I texted her too much. I've been off work due to an injury so I've had way too much time on my hands. She does have a busy month that info know as she told me that before we even had our first ate