We both like each other - now what?

My first question posted on here involved my neighbor, Ben, and so does this one. Ben and I have both admitted that we had a crush on one another about a week or so ago. Since then, we've been a lot closer, and we've been talking about more intimate/personal stuff. Even though we're not dating, I feel a lot closer to him now. I don't know if he's ready to date me, and I'm not entirely sure where I stand with him. Should I just let some time go by until I bring it up (maybe until his birthday, which is next week), or just wait until he brings it up?

Most Helpful Guy

• just ask him out on a date, if he's not ready, you guys can still hang out like you have right? No need to rush at that age.

What Guys Said 1

• Bring it up to him and ask him but you got know you're both young so it won't be really serious what might be serious on your end might not be with him so there is lot of
    drawbacks you need to watch when you young and looking for love,

What Girls Said 0