Guys, Why do guys demand sex constantly then get upset when a girl accuse you of using her body?

So what happen is I was suppose to go on a date and we both agree to having sex at the end of the date and I felt like he was using me for my body so I cancel the date. We got into a argument about it and I accuse him of using me for sex (well trying to) and he got really upset at me and won't talk to me. But in my defense when me and him talk (90% of the time its about sex) and when he said he wanted a relationship with me he wanted to have sex first to know for sure if he wanted to date me. I feel I was being use for sex because I had this experience with a ex I never wanted to feel that way again. My question is if he really truly care for me why act like your all for sex all the time you act like a pig about sex then get upset when I accuse you for using me for sex?

I know that but I kinda did start being sexual first so its kinda my fault about that.
I forgot to mention we were suppose to had sex before that date but he back away he got scared and he didn't want me to wait for him because right now he working a lot to pay for school.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause for some reason I can't explain to you some guys expects a girl to give it to him immediately, and those same guys don't take no very well.

What Guys Said 10

• Whoa whoa whoa. "wanted to have sex first to know for sure if he wanted to date me". Anyone else see a problem with this? Dating comes BEFORE couple intimacy. You want to have sex? Fine, date for at least a little while, and then explore the option TOGETHER as a COUPLE. The only people that grab someone for sex that they don't intend on staying with are the people you definitely don't want a relationship with. Personally, I think expecting sex from a girl is a gross display of a disregard for her opinion and self, and only when she is 100 percent good with it should a guy even consider broaching the topic. Find someone else if he doesn't shape up.

• Thank you and I get call stupid on here. But I don't know I don't think he was all in sex because he didn't pull away before.

• He even said to me he didn't want me to wait for him simply because he busy right now when he does want to date me.

• Yes, at least I've read your updates :) I also think that there's a few people on this site that hold opinions that are neither useful nor constructive, and (this is to you, you know who you are) the OP will not benefit from a person claiming that sex is somehow amazing enough to warrant making a girl emotionally uncomfortable just to get some. Girls aren't your girlfriend to be "used", like some sort of disposable commodity. Seriously? Also, I agree with chrisbigman, you should stay away from sex unless you're 100% comfortable with the idea.

• You agreed to have sex with him, so how was he using you? Guys like sex, it doesn't necessarily mean he is a pig for trying to get it. I mean honestly, if you talk about sex for 90% of your conversations then it's only normal that he would try to have sex with you. I'd also be upset if a girl accused me of being a player for trying to have sex when all we did was talking about sex, I mean come on it probably seemed to him like you really wanted to have sex with him so why would he not try? Girls always talking about how they want the guy to be the one to make a move but then they do crap like this where their actions and intentions are opposites smh.

• I got scare that he was using me so back off.

• There are no guarantees in life, sometimes people will not be what you are looking for, so just stop talking to them and find a new person. I don't see why you need to start accusing people of stuff, true or not, just stop talking with them and find someone better.

• The bad ones aren't worth the headache

• He is using you

• Maybe you shouldn't have agreed to having sex on the first date in the first place. You should have rejected the idea immediately.

• Oh I did but I thought about it I thought I could do it but I realize I can't with my feelings.

• This is another reason why kids your age should NOT be having sex.

• Yes he is dick you can do better you don't want a guy who just wants you for sex ,

• i want to use girls, and want them to use me. sex is great and shouldn't feel like something banned to girls. as long as the girl is happy, why not?

• Good question. Insecurity probably

• can you explain why you think this?

• The late comic, Lenny Bruce, said men want to date a woman who is a whore part of the time and a nun the rest of the time. Some guys feel threatened by a woman's sexuality- some to the extent that they like it for a few minutes in bed but hate it in public. Meanwhile they're ogling girls who are strutting their stuff. It'sen masked. possessiveness gone awry and can be a signal that emotional/physical abuse might be down road. Your situation doesn't sound like that but it's oft

• No I feel safe with him I don't think he try anything on me.

• Because we're horny bastards and we have no respect for women? Not all guys are like this. In fact if your man is like this, he has no self-control and he's not the one for you

• Is any guy reading my updates?

• We're guys! We want pussy and nothing else.

• Not *guys*
    You should say *that particular guy*