Is it bad for a 32 year old man to date an 18 y/I girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's "bad" but I will say it's odd.

Of course, as @jacquesvol hinted at, the common questions is "Why does he date a teenager? Why not his age"? bla bla... I will stick to it being ODD, but at the same time, why does it matter? Age is just a number anyway. The only reason it IS odd is because it's not socially acceptable in the first place. Maybe he DOES stick to women his age, and MAYBE this girl would be the first teen he's dated?(or in a long time.)

Is this the situation you're in? If it is, who cares what people think? Go for it. Women are generally more mature than men anyway.

• If age is just a number, then jail is just a room?

• There are some exceptions and you knew that. You're just giving me a straw-man argument.

Sure, age is a little more than just a number if it's a 32 year old dating a 14 year old. Obviously, there is a high risk of prison time.

But the age of 18 is the legal age of an adult virtually everywhere and he obviously wouldn't be in jail for any reason regarding age.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not, as long as there is mutual respect and maturity between them

What Guys Said 8

• that age difference is a bit much in my opinion..

• No. But it's freaking weird and kinda gross to think about

• Age gap is too big, but since you're both grown according the law I'm not gonna judge it, it's up to them.

• Wgy does he date a teenager?
    Why doesn't he go after women his age?

• It is a little strange. But as long as their is mutual respect and maturity between two consenting adults, the I don't see it being a problem or it being bad.

• I just don't care what anybody else is doing... And if I were in either of those people's position, then I wouldn't care what anybody else thought...

• would it be alright the other way around?

• No , my ex girlfriend was age 18 and i was age 35 at the time

What Girls Said 3

• I've seen women date older men

• He sounds desperate or/and like he lacks social skills to get women his own age.

• No, it is not. Older men are the hottest. You go, girl.