(Quiz) Why are you actually single?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/we-know-why-youre-actually-single#.wyOZMeAKe

You got: I’m too hot for anyone
Face it: You’re sexy in all senses of the world, from your killer good looks to your tantalizing smarts. It’s practically impossible to find anyone worth your time to date, so enjoy the single life instead. You totally deserve it!
(Quiz) Why are you actually single?

How nice of you, thank you Buzzfeed!

0|0
11|23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• You got: I’m secretly Taylor Swift
    OK so you’re not ACTUALLY Taylor Swift, but you’re basically her. You’ve dated your fair share of cuties, but decided to take some time to focus on what’s important: your friends, and yourself! Enjoy your “me” time, because it is well-deserved.

^there r more chances i'm taylor swift herself... than "date a fair share of cuties, and hangin around friends"... hate this lifestyle :|

anyway we were supposed to choose gender in this quiz, since as a guy i'd not go wid any "hollywood hunk"... o_O

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: I’m too independent

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-10230-1423606246-17.gif

Here’s the deal: You’re like an eagle. You can’t be tied down, and you need to spread your wings so you can soar. You’re too damn awesome on your own to worry about settling down with someone, so keep doing you!

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: I’m secretly Taylor Swift
    OK so you’re not ACTUALLY Taylor Swift, but you’re basically her. You’ve dated your fair share of cuties, but decided to take some time to focus on what’s important: your friends, and yourself! Enjoy your “me” time, because it is well-deserved.

... I KNEW IT.
    Oh wait, it says I dated people before. Buzzfeed, smh. You lied to me.
    And here I really thought I was a woman trapped in a man's body.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: I’m having too much fun

You’re flirty, wild, and having the time of your life right now. Who needs to date anyone when you’re having such a blast? You’re having too much of a good time to tie yourself down, so DON’T!

Well, I am having fun, but I wouldn't say a blast hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • I told you , you are beautiful!! but you dont believe me! glad Buzzfeed has reinforced my statements of your beauty and charm

You got: I’m too independent
    Here’s the deal: You’re like an eagle. You can’t be tied down, and you need to spread your wings so you can soar. You’re too damn awesome on your own to worry about settling down with someone, so keep doing you!

Figures... lol!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: I haven’t found The One

You’re a hopeless romantic and believe in love, but just haven’t found the perfect match yet. But that’s OK, because they’re definitely out there. Keep looking, and you’ll find true love in no time!

Awwwwwww thanks buzzfeed.

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: I’m killing it at work
    You’re low-key crushing it at work. You’re type A, a badass, and aren’t afraid to knock over anyone who gets in your way. The world is yours for the taking, so why waste your time with trying to date someone?

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-20138-1423606300-11.gif

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: I'm secretly Taylor Swift
    OK so you're not ACTUALLY Taylor Swift, but you’re basically her. You've dated your fair share of cuties, but decided to take some time to focus on what’s important: your friends, and yourself! Enjoy your “me” time, because it is well-deserved.

1|0
    0|0
    You’re low-key crushing it at work. You’re type A, a badass, and aren’t afraid to knock over anyone who gets in your way. The world is yours for the taking, so why waste your time with trying to date someone?

1|0
    0|0
  • The result was "you haven't found the one"... but the diagnosis that I'm a hopeless romantic is not... hum hum... entirely correct 8)

1|0
    0|0

Awsomeee

1|0
    0|0
    You’re flirty, wild, and having the time of your life right now. Who needs to date anyone when you’re having such a blast? You’re having too much of a good time to tie yourself down, so DON’T!

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya and the quiz is right... i am having too much fun... to be in a relationship

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was single again !!

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m having too much fun

1|0
    0|0
  • i got im killing it at work.

a couple of those questions i didn't really have answers to

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, i meant they didn't have answers i would really pick

• Cos I'm not fly enough

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be marry with u... I love u <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know what most of the stuff on there was so I couldn't take it. What does that say about me? Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No neded stupid quizes i am single because i am ugly

2|0
    0|1
    • I thought that was the reason for me being single as well, but it turns out it's the opposite :O

• Show All
    • This should be MHO

• Buzzfeed, will they ever run out of dumb quizzes or lists that entertain certain people?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

Too freaking true ahah 🙈

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: I’m too hot for anyone
    Face it: You’re sexy in all senses of the world, from your killer good looks to your tantalizing smarts. It’s practically impossible to find anyone worth your time to date, so enjoy the single life instead. You totally deserve it!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-9611-1423606201-29.gif

Damn straight
    8D

1|0
    0|0
  • I got: I’m too hot for anyone

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got I am too independent lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I got 'I'm killing it at work'

1|0
    0|0

• You got: I haven’t found The One

You’re a hopeless romantic and believe in love, but just haven’t found the perfect match yet. But that’s OK, because they’re definitely out there. Keep looking, and you’ll find true love in no time!

so true...*sigh

1|0
    0|0