Guys, What makes a girl datable?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• To start with a girl that is actually approachable, many girls think they are when they are not.

Then

1. Being honest and trustworthy, I have to be able to trust a girl I date and she has to trust me. This is number one for me.

2. Having a good personality. No girl will date me no matter how hot she is if she has a poor personality. A girl must not be a bitch.

3. A girl that dates me needs to have a good sense of humour.

4. A girl that dates me must not be sexist or racist that is a total deal breaker.

5. A girl that dates me must treat me well, if she can't treat me well then she will be dumped.

6. I can't stand girls that talk bad things about me behind my back, if you have a problem with me tell me so we can sort it out. I need communication in a relationship, the silent treatment is not only frustrating it is also immature and just shows a girl that has not grown up.

7. A girl with good hygiene is essential, if you regally don't shower for a week it is a turn off.

8. Complaining all the time gets annoying and if you complain all the time over things like the toilet seat being left up it will get old fast.

9. Fun, outgoing, spontaneous girls are awesome. Girls that are will to try new things.

10. I love romantic girls and the simple things like cuddling and spooning with a girl.

11. A girl must not smoke, smoking is a deal breaker.

• I don't really ask for much only to be treated well and not like crap.

What Guys Said 12

• Being single. That's basically the only real requirement.
    As for what might make a girl, in my mind "off limits" would be the following,

1. Feminist
    2. Really immature
    3. Acts like the stereotypical "bad" girl (tattoos, loves drinking, smokes, cusses all the time, etc. )

As far as what I look for first in a girl to see if she has something (rather than doesn't have something), then it'd be that I look for a girl,

1. Has a really good heart (stereotypical "good girl", for the most part even being a little shy and innocent and such)
    2. Can make her own attempts at continuing conversations rather than her just answering my questions and not contributing anything.
    3. If I find her at least at my "minimum attractiveness limits." While I do find some girls more attractive than others, as long as I don't find her ugly (what I think is ugly which is quite different to most), then I'd be fine with her and would consider her datable.
    4. She doesn't want to date to play games but is serious about it (she's pretty mature)

• I don't think it really takes much. As long as she is reasonable friendly, can be communicated with and there's mutual attraction, then it shouldn't be a problem. I was young once myself and looking back at all the crap people worried about makes me glad to be in my forties. I can remember all the concerns people had such as, am I good looking enough? am I popular enough? Am I smart enough? Am I funny enough? do I come from a good enough family? is he/she in my league? For heavens sake, if you're attracted to someone and they don't appear to be taken, then just walk up and talk to them !!!

• 1. Sad but she needs to be attractive enough (doesn't mean a 10 but at least knows how to rock her look)
    2. How real she is/her non-fakeness potential. A lot of girls are SUPER likely to either be fake or batshit crazy. I stay away from them now. The girl has to appear to have her shit in check, not follow stupid social standards (like omg we have to gossip all day) and that they are their own person, not societies person.
    3. Gotta make me laugh. I can't be telling ALL the jokes
    4. Someone I could be friends with, but want to be more with

• Something I might notice about her I like, personality quirk or hobby or something in common etc. and obviously looks but to a lesser extent. But apparently guys know of they would sleep with you within 6 seconds of seeing you O. o I know

If you walk past 2 guys and they see you I garuntee one of them has said to the other "I would" they will have thought it!

• Cute, approachable, fun, energetic, not demanding, not high maintenance.

• Cute (whether her face or her personality)
    Funny or a bit of a goof (no one likes a girl who takes herself too seriously)
    Playful/fun
    Not slutty (every guy would screw a hot mess, most will not actually date her)

• Upbeat good personality. Cute, fun to be with, laughs at my jokes, loyal and faithful

• 1) Someone i'm attracted to
    2) Decent personality (no bitchiness)
    3) Not Slutty - This one is very important

• First, she has to either be attractive. Failing that, she can assume the role of suitor.

Second, she has to not have the stink of man-hatred all about her (whether feminist or traditionalist in nature).

That's all it takes to get a first date.

• liking me back

• Differs Depending on the guy. Myself. I prefer to have a girl friend that is funny, sweet and nice.

• If she's compatible with the guy.