Girls, doomed as far as relationships?

Im a shy introverted guy who never has had a girlfriend i also dont know how to talk to girls and finally i dont really have any friends that are girls im 23 only had sex once and the relationship wasn't real cause the girl was strung out on drugs and never cared about me

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh you should just learn to get out there more i know it sounds easy but is hard but im a shy person aswell but after working in retail i learn something just go for it it. Just practice going out talking and the more friendly u are the more girls will want to be around u

• I work in retail to like i said i can talk to customers all day but my difficulty is taking to a girl outside of work now as strange as this sounds if a hot girl walked up to me at work and needed help i would talk to her and figure out what she needed but any other situation i would be too scared

What Girls Said 3

• You are probably not doomed. But first use punctuation.
    You sound unexperienced with women. Try to do something that has women around. For example Salsa dancing or some other activity. In such a setting it is easy to talk to women. From there on you can work on your communication skills with women. You will get better at it bit by bit.

• I get nervous really quick around attractive girls

• Then you should especially join some activity. You'll soon see that there is not much difference between an attractive girl and a not attractive girl.

• I live down near a college campus but i dont know what to join and there's always house party's across the street

• Online dating? Get a wingman? Try to talk to girls that don't make you nervous?

• Wtf what about the mixed girl and the white girl. Also the I want pizza girl.

• White girl and mixed girl may or may not be interested i havea tendency to read a lot in to things and pizza girl well lets say i dropped that quick cause i literally would have been her meal ticket