Guys, how would you react if you came back to see your girlfriend with short hair?

What would happen if you left to go on a trip for 2 weeks and you came back to find your girlfriend with really short hair? It was medium/long but now it's really short (like a guy's hair). How would you react?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna pet it.
    Let me rub it.
    Gurglemmmmm (rubbing my face in it)
    Soft...
    Now I don't have to worry about waking up choking on it.
    More rubbing.
    So does this mean I'm free of cleaning up your hair from the shower/sink?

In case you can't tell, I LOVE playing with a girls hair no matter the length.

What Guys Said 11

• Wouldn't care, she's mine and love her, I'll give her awesome styling ideas that I want to try out on her hair.

• I would be pretty sad as I personally really like long hair on a girl and dislike short hair... but it is her body she can do what she wants, I just likely won't find her as attractive...

• I would be seriously upset , especially if she didn't bother to discuss it before hand

• ask her why she did it, and then unless it poses some sort of a problem, be ok with it. Honestly is it that big of a deal? It'll grow out. Have a conversation and ask her if she'll consider letting it grow out, if you don't like it for whatever reason.

• Id prolly vomit on her face, run to the resroom, turn on the shower, get in curl up in a ball and cry. Jk I wouldn't care but it would be funny because i got long hair.

• I'd probably be disgusted and would say "what the fuck" and let her know I didn't like it.

I'd continue to provide, protect, and fuck her the same way I did when she had longer hair. I wouldn't mention anything of it again but I wouldn't exactly be a fan.

Realistically though no girl I date will ever have that kind of personality where they don't worry about what I think of them before they make decisions, so I don't need to think about what I'd do.

• Wheres Rachel? give me back my Rachel!

metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/batswear.gif

• DEVASTATED!!!

• I probably wouldn't notice.

• she may look nice with her hair short, i wouldn't mind.

• Well in my opinion a relationship shouldn't be built on just look like hair style I'm sure he thinks the same way he will think you are beautiful with or without short hair