Is a man more attractive at 18 or 24?

Assuming he's in better shape more muscular and built at 24.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think 24 to 32

• Assuming you like older guys?

• Think most of your girlfriends would agree with the 24 instead of 18?

• i don't know.. never asked them..

Most Helpful Guy

• judgin by myself i'm better lookin now than i was at 18... at 18 i was still chubby (not obese as i was in 16)... and now i'll turn 24 in October and i'm thin.

also i look younger now... since 16 da olde i get, da younger i look hahahhahahhah

What Girls Said 8

• Lol, totally depends. And being more built does nothing for me personally, since I don't give too many fucks about big muscles.

• Cmon most guys 18 are pretty flimsy a 24 year old with an athetlic built physique is Def more attractive right. Not talking a bodybuilder here

• I don't really mind flimsy. Yeah, some muscle is cool, as long as it's not too much.
      The reason why a guy would be better looking at 24 is that he has grown more into his look I think, if that makes sense.

• Yeah totally makes sense. he's developed a sense of his style has money and dresses well.

• men seem to just get hotter as they grow older.

• I don't know. Some guys looks very attractive in their early 20s. Some look better in their 30s 😳

• Well as a 15 year old imonna have to say 18.

• I guess it depends. Build wouldn't really matter.

• Most 18 year old guys are flimsy. 24 always more built. by the way you loom really really young for 18 lol. So I would imagine you'd probabaly go for the 18 year old guy

• I'd be more worried about the age than the build. I feel like I wouldn't have much in common with a 24 year old. I think I'd be much more likely to get along with an 18 year old.

• My ex was 18 but I just turned 22. I guess I can see where your coming from though

• 24 year old would probably be hotter to me. But it really depends.

• 24444444444444 OMGGGG

• Lol your 14 cmon..

• Lol. My sister is a teacher came into her class one day. Fricken 15 year student is stalking me on Facebook and IG. says she wants to marry me. Had to put it on private. Sounds like you.

• nooo, im not creepy man. I just like older guys, nothing wrong with that

• Attraction is more than just looks, but if you are asking just about physical attraction and assuming the same genetic make up then the 24 year old looks like a man while the 18 year old looks like a boy... so yeah if it is only based on that then the 24 year old is more attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• "Assuming he's in better shape more muscular and built at 24."
    Well if he's physically in better shape at 24 who the hell is going to pick 18?
    Also most will say 24 just because you'll (maybe) have a more mature looking face.