How can I get the courage to talk to a woman?

Any advice would be helpful. I'm thin and kind of attractive. I'm also pretty smart and have a good sense of humor. But I'm incredibly shy, in fact I don't have any friends because I'm so anxious around other people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just-Do-It

• But.. talk to any stranger, not just girls... a simple 'hi' when walking by is enough to practise

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a shy person you're a shy person. You don't need to initiate. Everyone talks about being more confident but some people don't like to go up to people and there's nothing wrong with that. But with so many other people trying to express confidence they might come to you. Be happy with who you truly are don't turn into something because other people tell you it's better being that way. That's just a bigoted elitist mindset by them.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds similar to me a few years ago.
    It does take a lot of work but it can be done.
    I would recommend going some where you like and just try to initiate some small talk with someone you are completely unattracted to.
    This will be practice to improve your confidence.