Is this a valid reason for me to?

Before I break up with him I need to know if I am doing the right thing. I have been seeing him for nearly two years now we are very close. but when I noticed he was on Twitter he has a profile picture of him shirtless :/ it is an old picture of him but why use it as a profile picture. The next thing I noticed was a women following him on Twitter but the reason this upsets me is this women is friends with the guy I'm seeing his brother :/ it's made me suspicious , she's the only one following him on Twitter but he's not following her , in my heart I think there's something going on between them. I have been hurt so many times by men I can not take it anymore. What should I do or say? Or should I just end it then walk away

He doesn't know I'm on Twitter tho !! I just found him on there
I have noticed she has suddenly disappeared

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh, I think you are an absolute idiot to even consider ending a 2 year relationship because of some girl who followed him on twitter.

• Why shirtless top profile. ? And he didn't tell me he's on Twitter but she knows?

• Ok I understand what you are saying , but why the profile pic? We chat a lot on whatsapp and he never uses a pic like that one on there. My gut feeling says he's seeing her? I love 2 hours away from him she lives in his home town ,

• Live *

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone on Twitter, or on other sites like FB, probably won't stop another person following them. I personally think it's a bit childish to do so. But they don't have to follow them back. That is their choice.

It is highly likely that your guy is like this. Someone who knows of him follows him, but if he's not that interested, he won't follow them back. Friendships on FB can be very convoluted, where a friend, of a friend, of another friend is your guy. Just happens that way.

Probably the best thing to do is mention it, but keep it low key. Don't start a flaming row straight away! Be careful, though. Your guy might wonder what YOU are doing on Twitter.

• It's because he cheated on his ex girlfriend I am
      Insecure about the whole thing

• I think you must talk to him, whatever else happens. You can't carry on this relationship always wondering if...

Sadly, some guys are born cheats, while others would never dream of it. It takes all sorts to make a world!

What Guys Said 1

• Well, what does your heart tell you? You're the closest to this guy and know him pretty well. Have you asked him about it?

• I don't want to ask him invade he thinks I am stalking his activities lol , but the shirtless top says a lot to me , it says he's after attention? And why would this women follow him? She's friends with his brother and by her profile looks easy and tarty , in my heart he must be talking to her , for her to know he's on Twitter , just feels something is going on between them. He didn't tell me he joined Twitter ! But how would she know?

• It's because he cheated on his ex girlfriend that's why I am insecure

• Ah, so desu. Now I see why you're worried. And yeah, it makes sense. But still, 2 years is a long time. But once a cheater..

What Girls Said 3

• That's not a valid reason at all to break up with him.

If the shirtless pictures bother you, talk to him about it, don't just break up with him without giving him a chance to take it down.

And girls are always going to come and go, try to hit on your guy, flatter him; but in the end of the day he's after YOU. You must remember that, because this world is full of dirty skanks out to suck your man's dick dry. You must deal with it with ease, and only turn on something if HE deals with it improperly. Trust is the #1 key to a healthy relationship. It's hard but you have to learn to let go.

• He does t know I'm on Twitter and he didn't tell me he was on it. It's because he cheated on his ex girlfriend I am insecure about the whole thing

• I don't think you should end it, it seems quite innocent and she's following him, he's not following her back

• What about the shirtless profile pic of him? Why the need :(

• Profile pictures are for you more than anything, like you put one you think you look good in so that's probably why he put it

• Stop assuming. Now.

• He cheated on his ex girlfriend so I'm insecure , I'm going with my gut feeling , says it all tho doesn't it?