4 days and no reply, should I just move on?

broke up with me ex 5 weeks ago, together for 5 months. said she needed time, she was in an abusive reaplitionship previous to me and I was the first guy she was with since, and she said he turned her off and she's not over it yet. however... since the break up she has been initating conact now and again, texts, comments on social media. anyway last week she text me saying I've had time to think and i can't belive i didn't make the most of the time we had together and said she's over her weird stuff and basicaly suggested she wanted to come and see me.

anyway we sent a few text back and forth, then a few days ago I text her saying... I've had time to think and when your next free we should do something. she relpied saying yeah that sounds amazig, with a big smiley face, maybe next week? then asked loads of questions about me... how I was, what I've been doing etc... I replied saying next week should be good what day you thinking? then asked how she was etc... I've not had a reply as of yet 4 days on. however this is not uncommon, she's never been the fastest at replying and told me when we were together, if it doesn't need an instant reply then she takes her time as she doesn't like texting, although it is hard to make arrangements with the time she takes. I would of thought if she's wanted to see me she would of text back a bit faster?

Is she just waiting to know for sure when she's free? maybe she doesn't want to seem desperate as she was the one that sort of ended it? I think Im just going to wait for her reply and give her time to think and not pressure her. what do you think is up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to say. I never think it's a good idea to get back with an ex or to date someone so soon after a breakup.

What Girls Said 2

• Yep I'd do the same thing and wait for her to reply.

• I would give her a call, and politely ask if you're still right to meet up.

What Guys Said 0