Girls, I need urgent help from you girls, I think im dating a psycho?

I've been talking online to this girl for several months almost daily. After one week of us not talking, i texted her back and we started talking again. But all her speak now is about her ex who wanted to marry her but cheated on her in the last days before the wedding. She also mention other men who wanted to marry her and that they said to her she is the most beautiful women in all the10s of women they knew before.

Basically most of her talk is about her ex and how he hurt her by cheating bla bla and she might still be in love with him

My question, what is the heck is wrong with her?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't u not see she is really hurt
    And cz she feels she can talk to u as u understand her she confides in to u.
    Jus be her support.
    Get her through this.
    If things are to work out for u'll it will elsewise u will have a special place in her life

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think she is in love with her ex. Some girls just like to talk. Those were important situations for her and she's just sharing it with you, possibly wanting your feedback/opinion on them. If you don't feel comfortable talking about those topics just tell her that you don't feel comfortable. She may be scared you'd just do the same as them and may be testing your opinion on what they've done..

• she's trying to make you jealous

• The trigger was when you two stopped talking for a week. What happened? Anyway, the traumatic memories of her ex cheating on her came running back. She probably thought you dumped her or found another chick. i know it's frustrating but i believe she's giving you subtle hints about he anguish and hurt. She brings up the ex to remind you that she has been hurt before and doesn't want that to happen again. Mentioning the guys who flirt with her is her way of reminding you that she is beautiful and other guys can vouch for her.

I'm not telling you to stay with her or break up with her but you need to be careful on how you handle an emotionally scarred woman. Maybe tell her she's beautiful and remind her you aren't like her ex (hopefully).

• you are a friend to her and nothing more by the sounds of it. you never talk to a crush about your exes...

• Her ex hurt her -really badly, by the sound of it; low self-esteem; trust issues... my guess is that something else happened recently that really hurt or is bothering her. Why d'you think she's a psycho?

• She was playing around to ease her pain and to get away from it, but you let time slide and now she's disinterested and wallowing in that pain not even caring about keeping you around now unless to vent to about her problems

• She's still in pain. She shouldn't be dating at this stage.

• When in doubt, cut he lose!

• get away from her.

• heartbroken and delusional.. she'll be ok

• My question to you is why do you still stick around?

• I think i like her. Do you believe she is playing complex mind games? she's driving me nuts

• Either you like her or you don't. Its very simple!