Are black women of low value?

It seems like if a black woman is not either famous or has some kinda status, she is immediately not much of ''value'', I went on this date with this white guy, he took me out pooling, he immediately couldnt keep his hands off me and we almost had sex, but thats what is was... just sex. I felt like he was ashamed to be seen with me sometimes and he wouldn't take me out in public. He was very very careful if he should, later on he made comments about ''being black is the worst you can be in this world because people won't accept you'', he said ''a girl i liked kissed a black man and then i didn't wanted her anymore'' he called me a ''lazy n**'' or a black woma who think she can do anything i want'' or black girl who is too beautiful to be just black, but while were making out and he was pasionate with me he said: you are the most beautiful creature i have had so far. At my work some other indian guy also said i would never date a black woman but i would sleep with her. Its seems like black woman are seen as not attractive to be seen with, or men wouldn't go after you as much as they would with a blonde woman... Is it true that black people are seen as the lowest?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of guys that don't find black women attractive. There are also a lot of guys that don't find white women attractive. There are also a lot of guys that don't find Latinos attractive. There are also a lot of guys that don't find Asians attractive, etc. On the flip side, there are also a lot of guys that prefer each one. There are also a lot that have absolutely no preference and find them all just as beautiful. While I do know other guys that aren't as interested in black girls maybe because they just think of some stereotype that they don't like (much like some people think of a stereotype of any other race that they don't like such as Latino's being hot-tempered, Asians being clingy, etc) it sounds like the guys that you came across were just being jerks. Big time. Black women are just as high value as any other woman. While it might be true that there are some people that we might find very attractive (not as far as just saying you want sex with them) but don't want to date "them" (again, it's an assumption of a stereotype existing that they likely have in their mind), it's not right to just say that you'd never date a certain race. For instance, I know of a lot of stereotypes about Latino women that make me hesitant to date them even though I find them very attractive many times, but I know that not all Latino women are that way. Likewise, I don't find girls of any other race all attractive all the time, but there are several that I do find attractive and several that don't fit any stereotype that I might try to be avoiding. However, this has nothing to do with a woman's value. You definitely have just as much value as any other woman. Some guys can be jerks to women no matter what race they are. I've heard some guys say that about Latino women or Indian women, for instance, that you mentioned these guys said about you. I think it happens in just about every race. It's just unfortunate. I always look to a girl's heart first and foremost. I honestly don't mind whatever race she is, really. That's not a huge concern to me. And, while I do tend to find certain races more attractive, typically, (meaning, I've found more girls in one race attractive more often than I've found girls from another race attractive, just personally by my own tastes which are totally different for everyone) I wouldn't ever put down girls of certain races as "inferior" or something and just never date them. That, to me, is childish and shouldn't ever happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is true that black people are commonly seen as worth less.
    No, it is not true that black people are genuinely worth less.

In fact, if black people were truly worth less then I highly doubt so many countless individuals would desperately be trying to imitate their physical features and traces of their culture. The myth that black women and black people in general are of low value began during slavery when slavemasters realized the importance of taking a slave's mind yet keeping their body. That disgusting strategy evolved into systematic oppression beyond slavery through Jim Crow Laws, education, sororities, public places, job opportunities, and more. The tool which planted the seeds of inadequacy was the media. The media trained young minds to believe that European features were ideal and anything else, especially black, was inferior and of less value.

Many people fail to realize that often times, the media is not our friend. The media is not an aid or a tool towards a healthy mind. The media is a collection of billion dollar industries making it impossible for thousands of people to be mentally rich. So you see, it's not that you are of less value. It's that you live in a society where people have been taught that your features are farthest from "what's beautiful". You're surrounded by sheeple who aren't humble and wise enough to retrain their minds. Black women have beautiful, stunning features. You should be proud. Chin up, you are lovely. :)

What Guys Said 13

• Sadly its very alarming truth that many men are ashamed to be seen dating a black girl, or marrying one etc its like they dont want to admit they are genuinely attracted to a black woman or something
    I dated a black girl when i was 15, my moms friend saw me holding hands with her and called my mom to tell her!!!

it was such a big deal!!! kept dating her for about 2 months but... people made it difficult for us, and we decided to be friends i haven't really spoken to her since she graduated hs, she was a year older than me :/

• But to answer your question, i place value and how a girl makes me feel
      not race and shit like that

• blog.okcupid.com/.../

While the sample size is only on okcupied, there is some truth behind it.

The question now is where does it come from? Are we genetically less attracted to blacks? Is it a cultural thing? Are blacks responsible for it themselves?

I personally think a key-part is the toxic culture blacks created and surround themselves with which causes this. Barely anyone wants to deal with thughs and the likes. Considering how much blacks are in such or similar toxic groups, it's no coincidence that most people rather stay away from them - even if the genuine and honest ones suffer from it as well.

• Blame your black men for giving you bad stereotypes, they always tell us how black women are loud, act unfeminine etc and that's why they date out

• on the dating market yes thats how they are viewed... if you were to put a large group of guys in one room with a onesided window with girls of every ethnicity that were all beautiful and the guys individually voted for which girl they wanted the black girls would get the lowest votes. meaning they were the first ones to be overlooked

• It's just that ur surrounded by racists , ur luck is bad though i have to say that many people are afraid of black women/men and treat them badly , the reasons are a lot and each of them contribute to the major racist people who are alive now

Just leave them alone , there ARE men out there who dont mind black women at all , and trust me when i say that there are those who LOVE to have their women as black , do not get ur hopes down :D :D

• Not to me.

As a white guy it's like a farmer's market.

• No. It's individually.

• He's an idiot. You can find someone better.

• In general,, yes...

But thats only because the black community as a whole is a bit of a joke

• no way i never think this way about anyone due to his/her race.. thats all BS.

• basically black frmale are talk loud.. and they clap their hand when they arguing LOL.. like who does that.. lmao..

• Not at all. People make their own value in life; if you work to make yourself better you will get there. If you don't work to improve yourself (don't go to school, learn a trade, take care of your health, etc) then yes you lower your value regardless of your color. Or you can be in the camp that we're all equal and "in gods eyes" or whatever that we're all equal, blah blah blah.

• Has the race baiting questions started for the day?

What Girls Said 12

• No, of course not. A person's skin tone has absolutely nothing to do with their worth and value as a human being. That's just ridiculous. This guy you are describing is simply a racist so I'm not sure why you would even want to continue seeing someone like him. There are plenty of non-racist people out there who do not view black women or black people in general as "less than." Unfortunately, you have encountered some idiots and ignorant people but those people do not speak for everyone.

• To me, no. I'd have no problem dating a black person, as long as their personality was great, just the same as I'd have no problem dating a white person as long as their personality was great. Sounds like these guys are assholes and you're better off without them anyway :/

• Your problem is that you went on a date with a racist white guy. Your other problem is that you get too close with these nonblack people and care too much what they think. I live in the south, i work with other races and even some country whites who refer to themselves as "rednecks". Im sure some of them dont think too highly of black folks, but they know better than to talk that shit in front of me because they know i wouldn't allow it. On some level these folks you are associating yourself with know that you lack pride in yourself as a black person and are looking to them for validation. they are racist, they dont respect you and they are open with telling you.. black women are not of low value, the racists you associate yourself with.

• Are we ever going to be done with racism? I certainly hope so.

I believe all humans are of value. I can't change what other people believe, but I will raise my children to believe as I do and I will call out racism wherever I see it. That's all I can do.

• Why would you hang around with a guy who called you a n***?

I don't think black women are low value. However, in many cultures, people with darker skin of the same ethnicity are perceived as lower value. It's an unspoken truth. It impacts personal and professional life. I can tell you, in the country i was born, many girls go through great lengths to lighten their skin so they can have value.

The case is much less so in the US. But I still feel it somewhat. I would just stay away from people like him.

• I think you just happen to have a lot of racist cunts around you. Why the fuck would you kiss a man who spoke like that about you? Tell him to jog on and raise your standards because he's a piece of shit who should never breed.

• Honestly as one lady to another, yes. We're usually not the standard or the preference. It sucks but there's really nothing you can do so I guess you just have to keep trying.

• No they are not. Not at all.

• Well this sucks... like I'm "black" but pretty much everyone says I'm "beautiful"... I hate how people are judge by race that isn't fair... what's wrong with people? This is just ruined my day completely thanks a lot... :'(

• haha no but these are my experiences tho

• ... I think i read most of this wrong... sorry but yea guys are assholes, I still hate the whole "race" thing It's just the damn color of you skin so life isn't boring that's how i see it XD

• ohhhh your experiences... I'm sorry XD
      But next time just curse his ass out and be like fuck your ugly ass (even if they cute ;p)
      lol I hope this doesn't happen to you anymore

• Ummm no. That guy was a racist pig. Not all white guys or non white guys think like this. Please don't believe that. You are no less than anyone of a different race.

• It's just a society thing. There's plently of guys that find black women attractive, you have to weed the racist and brainwashed ones out.

• Wow how can you KISS someone who downs your race