Guys, Do guys just like cheerleaders or popular girls? or popularity doesn't matter?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That will probably fade after you are out of high school. I've never liked a popular girl, not once. They're either whiney, or bratty, or spoiled, or bitchy, or they've done the whole goddamn football team, or they're liberal, or their asses hang out of their shorts, or they think they're the hottest thing walking, or they have the IQ of a fencepost, or they drink, or do drugs, or hate the police, military, guns, etc. Need I go on? The girl I have a crush on has a good amount of friends, but I wouldn't say she's populer. She's cute, smart, kinda goofy, and generally fun to be around. That's what I want. If find a popular girl who bucks the trend I'm seeing, then fine, but I haven't seen one yet. A lot of guys your age are immature and the want whoever they're told the hottest girl is with the most social status. They don't use their own eyes or brains. I once heard someone say, "My friends can think they're a gargoyle, but if I find them attractive, that's all I care about."

Tl;Dr version:
    Yeah, a lot of guys your age think that, some don't though. Look for those guys. Plus, the whole obsession with popularity will fade once you are a little older.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• At high school everyone only wants to date the popular kids. Both guys and girls are like this. That step from high school into university forces people to mature a bit more and the step into the real world where people are in the work force makes people mature even more because they have to. About 80% of what people get away with in high school they would not get away with in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly...

i don't give a shit how popular she is... :p :p :p

0|2
    0|0
  • a guys like attractive girls, popularit doesn't matter. Guys like cheerleaders because they are often hot, hot and flexible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only people in high school still factor in popularity levels.

0|1
    0|0
    • This guy is right. People outside of high school don't care about popularity levels.

• Popularity really does not matter a whole lot to most honestly

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality matters the most. I don't want some girl with everybody following after her. I just want her to be down to earth and real. There's nothing more refreshing than a true to life girl without complications

0|0
    0|0
  • We like hot girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never cared about popularity, but if the guys a dick that's all that he wants. That and a girl with low self confidence so she's easy to manipulate. I absolutely hate those guys and thank god I'm not one

0|0
    0|0
  • We're all different.

0|0
    0|0
  • The popularity of the girl does not matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • it really depends on the guy, personally i don't care for popularity

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh cheerleaders too skinny for me and idc for popularity nerd girls turn me on if she's thick

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheeerleaader!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather a cheerleader

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheerleaders are cute and popularity doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot girls are usually popular it goes hand in hand so yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Popularity means nothing really, my current crush isn't very popular (although, neither am i) but honestly if you are interested in me, attractive personality, and have a prettt face, i'm interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it doesn't matter at all, looks and personality are what counts. Popularity rarely makes it into the fold, I actually prefer a more low-key girl tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't care about popularity like girls do.

0|2
    0|0