He dumped me am I aloud to like guys again?

Me and my ex were together for 7 months he dumped me because I had a problem with weed. He also use to tell me no one would love me if I did not do certain things. Any way we broke up 16 days ago I did not cry when we broke up I felt relived and I want to start over. I have a date on Friday they guy who i really like. Am I aloud to date again?

Most Helpful Guy

• uhh yes you are. the fuck does that have to do with anything

(not being mean fyi lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• You were allowed to date again the minute he dumped you

What Guys Said 9

• yes ofcoure he is not your first or your last just find a guy who loves you and you loves him too... what else needed?

• if weed is still a problem, i would wait a bit. weed distances you of people, you are not you anymore if you smoke.

• Yes - - - -

• Yes of course you are whay do you ask. I presume you aren't married to your ex...

• duh! move on

• No you aren't. The law specifically states 2 years minimum.

• Eat the weed.

• bitch u move on fast! ur supposed wait months before dating again u ho1

• Yes, go ahead!

What Girls Said 4

• of course you are aloud to.
    you shouldn't have to sit around and sulk because he dumped you. move on and be happy, like you deserve to be :)

• Yes. Of course.. go for it.

• Absolutely. Sounds like the other guy was a disrespectful waste of time, anyway.

• Nothing stops you