Girls, I'm in my late 30s, a virgin, unemployed, and I've lived at home my whole. Even if I got my life on track, will women always see me as a child?

I have two degrees and still can't get an interview because I have been unemployed for so long. I am depressed all the time about my life and the likelihood of being alone for the rest of my life.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I lied on my resume which is how I got a job.
    I made my jobs seem more recent.
    You have to do what you have to do.
    I was a stay at home mom for 5 years and knew that would work in my disadvantage (if I put the truth about how long I was unemployed).

If you get your life more on track I don't think any one will see you as a kid.
    It's okay to live at home if you're doing something with your life.
    As soon as you get your job and strive for better, you'll see a massive improvement in how ladies react to you (if you put yourself out there).

What Girls Said 4

• there will be women who date you, just set your sights on younger girls with lower expectations

• not if you get it together and show her that you are a man :)

• I get you. Message me if u ever need to talk

• probably will.