Flaky!

So my ex and I got back together about 3 weeks ago. I was very hesitant and not really budging and he knew that. He worked very hard to get me back and we are finally back together. It was off to a great start he was texting me a lot, asking me to hang out, being super sweet. Now, he seems to have become flaky. He lives an hour away and now he continuously has an excuse of why he can't hang out, or bails. What should I do!? I want to talk to him about it, but I can't seem to get him to hang with me. Should I dump him once and for all? I'm just so frustrated, now that my emotions got back caught up again, he's off flaking on me.

What Guys Said 2

• he probably was just using you for some non-rational objective. or he may just want you to work hard for him. if the talking does not work or he flakes on you anymore then end it.

you can also threaten to "end it" if he doesn't want to hang out or flakes again, "then see what happens"

my advice, just move on

good luck

hope it works out in your favor ^_^d

• Try talking to him about this problem. If it doesn't work out then move on.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Girls Said 0