Why don't all chubby guys like chubby girls?

Hi everyone. I usually really like chubby guys with beards that tend to be a lot taller than me. I consider myself to be pretty cute with a great personality but every time I try to date any of these types of guys they always reject me. Why do you think that is? I am very outgoing, so I try to get to know the guys I like, but they usually don't even want to be friends with me. What am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't poor people like other poor people? Because being around rich is more desireable.

You can't assume because someone is out of shape because they are attracted to out of shape.

You might think you have a better chance with them because they likely have less options and that might be true.

One idea is get in better shape and then you will open your options as well to the full spectrum. If you choose a chubby guy - he will fall all overhimself for you then esp if you are in shape.

Its just basic human attraction. In general, people prefer fit people not necessarily someone that 'looks like them'. That makes no sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're just meeting the wrong guys.

I think like any guy, chubby men have their type (s) also.
    Just because someone has extra weight doesn't mean they will automatically be drown to chubby women.
    I've seen chubby men try hard to get women that have a opposite body type.

What Guys Said 7

• This is one area I do notice guys being at fault with. I talked with a guy who is way overweight and he'd try to date women online then tell me he's afraid they're overweight and I'd just think to myself "Look in the mirror..." Many guys in general think they deserve a supermodel, but it's definitely not always the case.

• each chubby guy has a preference... others might like chubby gals whilst others might like thin gals. very simple... each person has his own peference ;)

• I like chubby girls all my ex gfs were chubby

• Why do you think that not all guys are attracted to other guys? Everyone has their own tastes. You can't help someone to like another type of person.

• Their probably just jerks.

• Because those type of guys can usually get hotter chicks.

• I think that is the biggest thing. The guys want the hottest girls they can get and they usually get it :(

• I don't know! I am a DEDICATED CHUBBY CHASER!!!

What Girls Said 5

• This is just like a guy's question about preference! Just because they are chubby doesn't mean they are desperate and should just settle on any woman who pays them attention. Everyone has a preference or maybe isn't wanting to be with anyone. You just never know. And what difference does it make if you are thin or not? I liked chubby guys too, always have, but have been rejected many times. I didn't think to myself, "This is an easy one, surely he's going to want to be with me." LOL

• the same reason not all girls like chubby guys, i guess.
    its just a preference :)
    nothing wrong with chubby people. just not all people like them, that all

• No idea. Chubby can be hot too though.

• when i was chubby i didn't like chubby guys either but i wasn't in the position to say that back then

• maybe they feel they aren't good enough for you