Guys, What flaws would you rather have in your girlfriend?

If you had to choose, which of these options would be the least bad for your girlfriend to have?

• Fat
    9% (7)
  • Acne
    20% (15)
  • Ugly facial features (really big nose for example)
    1% (1)
  • Flat chest
    58% (44)
  • Pancake butt
    7% (5)
  • Bad hygiene
    5% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong with a big nose? I like some big noses. I wouldn't consider those ugly facial features.
    Actually, I've also found acne kind of cute on some girls... as strange as that sounds. ^^" Not really severe, so much. I just think that some times, they can still look very cute in spite of acne and there are cases that I don't mind it at all. Like this girl, for example, I wouldn't mind her acne at all.

warosu.org/data/fa/img/0088/45/1411506049432.png

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• I think you'll find that the majority of guys will take a flat chest girl.
    (shh, don't tell anyone but a flat chest is not a flaw. Many guys prefer them)

So I went with my gut on this one a flat chest is forgivable. In fact, only bad hygiene is unforgivable because it's too easy to fix.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be over the moon with a flat chested lady. I'd really like that. The rest I'm not so keen on, and 1 of them is a dealbreaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll take flat chest, since i really don't care about boobs anyway. The rest would really turn me off though.

Well... i guess if she only had a bit of acne, it wouldn't bother me, but not a ton of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene (and probably being fat) is the only real bad one in my view. The rest don't matter at all as I don't even see them as 'flaws'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat chest and a flat butt is fine as long as she has a beautiful face

0|1
    0|0
  • That was a tough choice -- I could deal with most of these no problem. I have a tougher time dealing with fat and bad hygiene.

I chose acne, but if that flat chest is because she's super-fit, I would so rather it be that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can deal with pancake butt, but bad hygiene is a huge nono. I don't do ugly faces either. Acne isn't too bad, I guess. Fatties are out of the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne wouldn't be that big of a deal. In fact I wouldn't care too much at all. I've met some really beautiful women who had bad acne, but I thought they were gorgeous anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne, I suppose. I can sometimes find it quite endearing on a girl.

I guess bad hygiene as well cause I could always just help her into a habit of being more hygienic regularly? If anything you could get very creative with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chest and butt don't really matter to me. Small is cute too!

0|0
    0|0
  • i can absolutely live with a flat chest XD if the rest is totally fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene is the only deal breaker here

0|1
    0|0
  • From least to worst:

Flat Chest, Pancake Butt, Ugly Facial Features, Acne, Fat, Bad Hygiene.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I like women with flat chests

0|0
    0|0
  • A flat girl holds you closer to her heart. Either that or fat, though not both at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could careless about a girl with acne, As long as she has a beautiful heart :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat chest isn't really a problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flat chest. I don't care snout boobs size very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat chest isn't much of a flaw to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Acne isn't a big deal for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would all be physical...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about boobs too much I'm more of a butt guy. If she's pretty idc if she's a little fat lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't consider flat chest and pancake but flaws. I'll take A over C or D anyday. I don't mind acne do I'll go with B

0|0
    0|0