Would you want to be friends with someone that you think likes you more than a friend and you don't share those feelings?

Hey guys, I have a crush on a former co-worker of mine. And I always thought he was out of my league, so I never pursued a relationship, but I was just trying to be his friend. By the end of the day, he didn't even want to be friends with me. Why is that? I wasn't pursuing a relationship just a friendship. I also never told him how I felt, but I did call him handsome in an "It was nice getting to know you" letter I sent through Facebook.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, but they shouldn't be friends with me. That person doesn't need me dangling myself in their face every day. If they want me but can't have me, they need to separate and get enough space until they get over their feelings and move on. I am poison to them. I'm a constant reminder of something they can never have. They need to avoid that situation until it is no longer a situation.

What Guys Said 9

• I could but as the one that wants more I couldn't because its too painful to be around them

• I don't care to be friends with anyone who tries to be friends with me, that'd be pretty tedious and boring

• Is this really the case? Is that why this particular girl I'm messing with right now just flat out changes her behavior? To painful to be around them after that is that it?

• Usually no. I don't like leading people on, and I stray away to protect them, not me.

• maybe that's why. That makes sense.

• I'd remain friends with that person. I don't know about that guy; some people are just mean.

• maybe he's just not interested or thinks you like him but isn't interested.

• Maybe he thought he couldn't just be friends without taking it further...

• Maybe he doesn't want anything happening.

• I think your an ass