Why do most people stick to their own league?

Can you please tell me why?

Most Helpful Girl

• you have already asked this question... and i dont know... people who belive in leagues are stupid.. so stupid people go for other stupid people... make sense doesn't it?

• So you are saying it is stupid for people to be realistic?

• It is what it is.. its your opinion, thats what I think of it

• I hear many people say that is the reason they stick in their own league. It is understandable right? And it is logical. Most average looking people would reject a below average looking person, and most good looking people would reject average and below average looking people.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Don't get ideas above your station. And your station is Git Central." - Rimmer

What Girls Said 3

• Because we underestimate ourselves

• Really? What is a league to you?

• I am not saying if you believe in it, I am saying why do most people stick in their own league. You know what I mean.

• I don't really agree that most people stick to their kind. Besides, couldn't you say being good looking, average or even ugly is subjective? I always found chubby pale guys with piercings hot, where as my best friend likes six pack abs with tan skin and no piercings hot. Preferences do vary. So when I said I see hot girls dating fat and ugly guys, maybe those guys aren't ugly to them?

• Yes most likely they don't think that guy is ugly. Women have more of a variation of what they think is attractive then men do.

• cuz no chance/point otherwise

What Guys Said 0