How far driving time wise is considered a long distance relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm horny...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not how far, but how often you get to see the person, at least in my opinion. Long distance, to me, means that you are required, as a function of your employment, transportation situation or other factor (s), have to go longer than usual (also subjective here) between seeing them in person.

What Girls Said 1

• If you really have to plan when you want to. come and come spontaneously is not really an option. It depends how approachable her home town is. Like, if you really only can come there by car, 1 a 1,5 hour drive. But if it's approachable by train, it can be further away ofcourse.

What Guys Said 2

• Well the further away the person is the less you will get to see them generally. I personally think any further drive than a 2 hour round trip and you will mostly likely not see them as much as you would like to. I will give you an example. I live in Auckland and Hamilton is the next closest real city to Auckland but it is a 3 hour round trip and would consider that a long way to be driving all the time.

• At least 1 hour lol