Guys, should girls text you first?

there's this guy who I really like, but I'm not sure if I should text him first. We talk at school a little, and on face book, and we have hung out twice before, but I don't want to seem desperate. He's texted me a couple times before, but he just randomly stopped. He told my friend he thinks I'm pretty cute and he wants to get to know me better, but I'm not sure.

Should I just go for it? bleghhh.

but anyways, what are your opinions on girls texting you first? Do you think it's annoying? or do guys like when girls text them first?

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him. It's flattering.

What Guys Said 2

• text him first. I don't like the unspoken rules of guys don't call the girl untill 3 days after I like it when people mix it up its refreshing. Don't text him all the time and ask him open ended questions no yes or no questions. Also don't text the minute he replies I like to text a girl maybe 6 times a hour max otherwise its too much work.

Thats just my advise hope it helps

• i don't really buy into that whole omg who should text first junk...if you want to talk to him then go ahead and send him a text..one message isn't going to set him off and think you're some annoying clingy chick

What Girls Said 0