Would you date someone from work?

If they're not in your immediate team or chain of command?

• I would
  • I would not

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure. When you like someone you like them but dating a work colleague can get awkward, if you end up breaking up, you still have to work with them and I know people say it will not affect my work but it does. Many bosses hate colleagues dating each other for this reason.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I would. I don't think I'd have problems with it.

• I can just see it getting hella awkward 😐 no thanks, besides the place I work has mostly girls anyways lol I don't roll that way, and I have an amazing boyfriend

• I dated my coworker... It was WORSE experience of my life. Would I date any of my coworkers again? NO way, never, again

• I do not shit where I eat

What Guys Said 7

• Unless she is literally everything I want in a girl, hell no.

There would most likely be rumors about us, our coworkers would probably be nosy as fuck, and things would be REALLY awkward if we were to ever break up.

• Yes, I would. In fact, I was interested in a coworker 10 years ago. She thought I was too young. But everything is fine now, since she ended up marrying someone else.

• Only if I knew I were gonna quit soon.

• That happens all the damn time -_-

• It would all depend on what she looked like & what kind of personality she had

• Does your workplace allow dating between co-workers?

• They can't stop it can they?

• Okay good luck with that. States have an at-will employment employment which means you can be fired for any reason at any time (unless you are part of a union, or a protected class). Any way when you got hired you most likely signed something that prohibits dating.

• In the UK humans rights laws overrule.

• I used to be a kind of consultant/expert working for a few months at different businesses. It was a great place to make connections. Women would get to observe you and gauge your character, you could show your abilities and talents without showing off. They could get comfortable around you.