Girls, What does I'm ok with friends mean?

This woman and I had a great first date but she doesn't want anything serious she's been hurt too many times but we kissed and made plans for another date. She said she's ok with friends. What does this mean? Keep in mind we kissed and she even called me after the date to thank me but she doesn't see the need to text everyday

5

Most Helpful Girl

• it means she probably wants to be able to like you but something or someone from her past is still bothering her deep down. its hard to want to be with someone if you keep remembering something thats happened in the past. yes not everyones the same but she doesn't know that you're a good one. she probably thought her ex was a good one when they met or she wouldn't have got with him

What Girls Said 4

• It means she wants to take it slow and get to know you before falling for you. That doesn't mean she'll be able to. But please be careful then with her and don't make her go through the same situations all over again.

• She's okay with being friends with you. But if you guys kissed I would stay close to her because she likes you but doesn't know she can trust you so become a trustworthy friend and maybe something will happen between you guys

• Ok she's just pulled away from me A little bit. She canceled the second date as she was busy and snow won't commit to a second one that far in advance but she still shows some signs of interest we just don't text that much anymore

• Or I'm feeling okay, I'm with friends now.

Or I'm ok with the dating, but with friends coming with me.

Either one of those

• She actually said Iam fine with being friends. What's this mean?

• She said she's bit looking for anything serious not a relationship she put that in her online dating profile and she also metioned that to me but then we kissed on the date. See why I'm confused

• She also said that when she said she's ok with being friends. So many signs over text that she just wants friends but in person it was totally different but she did mention that she falls too easily and that was her problem with her ex's so I think ice got a shot and I think that's a clue she wants to go slow. She's a very shy girl Please be honest.

• Casual dating