What is the best men height for 5'11 girl? What height öf men is tall enough for 5'11 girl?

I an 5'11 girl and I've dated guys around 6'0. But some of my friends told me " He is not tall enough to standing next to you".

We separated because he moved to Europe anyway not because of height.

So how tall men must be for standing tall enough for 5'11 girl? What is ideal height difference for 5'11 girl in your opinion?

6'2 or 6'3 are not enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• Date *whomever you love.

*(not children or **animals)
    **(human adults are animals but its okay)

• Yes true I already know that. But how tall men must be? For 5'11 girl

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing as best height.

What Guys Said 12

• It doesn't matter. If you're only targeting men based on height you're cutting out a lot of guys that one of them could be your perfect man. Do you really care what others think?

• there's no "best"

i beleive wether da guy's 5'6" or 6'6" is perfectly fine if they both like each othere... if u r 5'11" it doesn't mean u should date a taller guy anyway... unless u like taller guys and only... then i'll pass

• 6'3'' any taller is ridiculous

you are really tall, your friends are jerks, i think 6ft is fine to be honest

• Whatever height you're comfortable with dating...

• If you onyl care aboiut a guys hegith let me tell you you're on for a lonely life. It really doesn't matter if he's tall or shorters than you

• It doesn't matter in my opinion. I know people think it's weird for a woman to be taller than the male but I think as long as the male is taller it doesn't matter. I'm 6'4" and my ex is 5' if it matters

• "öf" - spotted the german

• Height seriously should not matter. Maybe a few inches taller if you are serious about it.

• 6'9'' - - - -

• In my opinion I think he should be 6,73

• 6,73?

Do you mean 6'7?

• 6'4" + I suppose

• what about 6'2 or 6'3?

• So 6'2 and 6'3 are not enough?

• I'm a short guy and have been with mostly girls around my height or taller. I don't mind the girl being taller than me.

What Girls Said 0