Guys, Would you date different girls?

Would you or have you ever dated girls in order to make a girl you really like want you? Basically to make the one you want jealous?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that would be stupid and immature.

What Guys Said 19

• Nope. And never gonna happen. That's extremely immature.

• Oh helllll noooooooooooo!

• I'd flirt with other girls in front of her, or maybe go on a date or two, in order to make her jealous (and i have). But i wouldn't go as far as building a relationship with someone else, just to make her jealous.

• No. Almost never. Most guys don't, and are not interested in drama/ games. But, if ever he dates a different girl -- that would be to check out how good she is (or to confirm if you are better than her etc.), or even for a variety. Anyway, it's never for the reason of making the girl he loves jealous.

• Absolutely not...

• Date different gurls to bang diff gurls '-'
    Why would we limit our self to one when we can taste different cuties at a time?

• I'ver dated multiple girls in the past but no I never did to hget anyone jelly its because what guy doesn't wanna have 3 chicks?

• Not dated but have talked to others, but I find it stupid really. If two people like each other, you shouldn't have to try to make one jealous. A lot of time people get to clingy and needy so when someone might not be talking all the time they might feel that person isn't really into them so they try to make them jealous to get attention on them.

• You know what will happen she will not get jealous and you will be with the decoy after the story ends

• I've heard of that but never done it,

• No because that's immature and I have no time to be that way.

• No because I think it's wrong to use people like that

• I wouldn't do that. It's ridiculous and shameful.

• I guess it depends, if you really like this other girl and reckon you could go long term, you don't want to start it out on such a shoddy foundation.

• No. I wouldn't waste my time on doing that. Too much effort and not worth my time.

• I have not, but I totally would.

• Nope. I'm a one girl guy.

• I date but just because i want not because i want someone jeolouse her

• No, I wouldn't.