Girls, would a tall girl ever date a short guy?

I'm pretty short (5'5"), but I have a thing for the taller (5'8"+) (and maybe athletic) girls; I find it to be incredibly good looking. Do you think i could ever have a chance with a taller girl given my height and frankly my appearance?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm quite tall and though i'm currently dating someone taller than me, i have dated shorter guys before and the ONLY issue i had was they would always INSIST i wore sneakers to everything so i would be less tall which i hated bc who wants to wear sneakers to parties and other important events

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah see, I don't have a problem with women being taller than me. Wear high heels, I dgaf

What Girls Said 8

• Im 5'8". Personally, dating shorter men makes me feels less secure. It's the weirdest thing ever, but I guess it's just my preference hah x)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you haven a good chance:) as long as you know how to treat a girl right:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9" and athletic, and I have dated men shorter than me but maybe not as short as 5'5" - I'm really not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iv dated short guys b4, it's not that bad, u just have to make certain things work differently

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Some girls may not want to date a shorter guy, but others will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Just be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom is 5'10, and her boyfriend is 5'6. They have a baby together (my half brother who's now 2).

Majority of women don't care. I'm 5'8, and there's a guy in my class who's 5'5 and he's smoking hot. Would totally do that.. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's possible.

0|0
    0|0