What makes a guy want to start a relationship with a girl?

I've never had a boyfriend and I don't know why. I'd say I'm a solid 8 with really nice boobs and good personality. A lot of guys want to hook up with me but never date. What am I doing wrong? How should I treat a guy when he's first attracted to me if I feel the same way back? I always screw it up or turn it into just a hook up.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it's a girl's heart. If she's got a really good heart, that's super attractive to me and keeps me coming back to her. Also, if she's fairly good at helping keep the conversation going that's also great. If she's able to do those things really well, I'll likely be thinking about her a lot. Her heart gets me interested and her communication keeps me interested.

Why do you say you're "screwing it up?" What do you do to "screw it up?"

• I'll start getting sexual with them too quickly and then they only think of me as someone to get with, not as girlfriend material. At least that's what I think happens.

• Well, I don't really think kissing would be "off limits", but it might be a little too soon for it, I think if it's just the first time you're hanging out with him. As far as how much flirting, I think just flirting a little to just show that you have some interest goes a long ways. I think flirting enough to let him know that you see him as a little more than just friends is just fine.
      That's totally up to you. :) I think, from what I've seen, that doing something usually is a pretty good way to hang out. Maybe you could both go bowling and get something to eat together. Having something to do is a good way to start conversation because you can both be having fun together (and poking a little fun at each other just for good measure =P ) and have something to talk about rather than just sitting at a table across from each other both trying to figure out what to say. If you bowl first and then get something to eat, you'll probably get more comfortable with each other easily.

• And once you're fairly comfortable with each other (or just had something fun you both did to give you other things to talk about) conversation becomes a bit easier to do. That's my thoughts, at least. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll find someone.

What Guys Said 2

• You might give off a promiscuous vibe. A lot of guys write girls off from being girlfriend material before you even hookup with them.

• What does a girl do to give off a promiscuous vibe? What can I do to give off a girlfriend material vibe?

• I'm going into my freshmen year of college, nearly everyone parties a lot during this time. If I go out once a week would that make me a partier? Since college allows you to start over I really want to do my best to give myself a change at finding a boy I love and making it possible for him to love me back by being girlfriend material. I know I can't change myself for a guy but there are habits I can change. Any advice?

• It depends on the guy, I don't drink or party so for me it's more of a turn off than for average guys.

A lot of guys assume most college girls are easy. This isn't something that just you are dealing with.

My best advice would be to avoid being the girl makes out/grinds with tons of people. You can still like parties just don't be extreme. And make sure you communicate that you're looking for a relationship. If you just casually hang out with a guy and then have sex with him he'll interpret it as you just wanting to hookup unless you made it clear that you wanted more.

• Well let's start with what are you doing when you meet them and where do you meet them usually?

• I'm usually too eager, I'll go and hangout with them, either get dinner or go to their house, usually hold out on kissing or anything the first time we hangout. I usually meet them through friends at social events

• Well being too eager can be good and bad. If you try to rush things they do not always turn out the best. You can be as eager as you desire, but judge the guy and see if he wants to go fast or slow. Guys will start relationships for any reason. They will want a long term relationship of they are truly into you and want to commit. You say you are a solid 8? That's awesome, but looks are just the beginning and for some reason being that attractive some of the guys will just automatically assume you are in a relationship as an excuse not to get hurt or be rejected. Dumb, I know, but it happens.

What Girls Said 2

• If he likes her and if she's pretty

• know what you want and just be yourself. have to love yourself first.