Guys, would you ever passionately kiss a girl after a fling/one night stand/casual romp?

If you and a girl went on a few dates and then it just fizzled bc the timing wasn't right. But she contacts you to hang out as friends, and you guys have a great time, and she's flirting and hinting towards fooling around (it had been a loong time since she had). You guys have sex and then spend the rest of the night talking and talking.

When she gets up to go home, would you kiss her passionately at the door? If not, why? If yes, is that just a way to say "thanks, bye"? An extension of the sex that was had hours before talking? A sign you like her or are attracted to her?

After sleeping together, would you ask her if she planned it all.. and would you contact her after?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would kiss her passionately. For me no its not an extension of the earlier romp. For me it would mean I had fun see you later, call me. It's a sign I like her. No I wouldn't ask if she planned it. Call him. I think I answered all your questions

• thanks. but why hasn't he called me.. :)

• Someone has to call first. I don't understand why this matters

What Guys Said 12

• would you kiss her passionately at the door? maybe, maybe not. if I did it would mostly be just a sort of period on a passionate rendezvous. it could be a sign that I liked her but I wouldn't rely on that kiss to give her a sign that I like her

would I contact her after? possibly. it depended on if I wanted to or not... Can't say definitively

• Cool. Would you be open to being friends w her afterwards?

• Hey me again. Would you then apologize for not being available to hang out and say that you felt like a jerk? And expressed interest in meeting her friends?

• sorry I was MIA there for a while. wife gave birth to our first kid

again it would depend on how I felt about the girl. if I wasn't interested in her as a friend then I would kindly just decline invitations to hang out. would I apologize? maybe but it doesn't seem necessary...

it sounds like your guy was sort of trying to make you not feel cheap as a fling. so he may have said or done things that weren't entirely genuine... or was saying those things to continue the fling and stay on your good side

• yes I would give her a passionate kiss , to let her know I really enjoyed our time together , unless she objected to the kiss that is.

• would you reach out afterwards? It's just weird. I planned it... he asked me if I had planned it... to 'seduce' him or whatever... we then talked for hours... then when I said I was going, he walked me to the door and then kissed me HARD but now neither of us has reached out to the other

• yes I would at least attempt to reach out , if she acted uncomfortable or disinterested that would end things to sweet

• Passionate kiss after a hook up? For me that's probably because I either really just want some more action or because I genuinely like the girl. If I didn't care I usually just give her a peck and say peace.

• well get this: he kissed me passionately after (also after talking for 2 hrs) but then i didn't hear from him. 5 days later I reached out and msgd him

• What was initially supposed to be a one night stand obviously didn't go as planned. He likes you. I've had friends call cabs for the girl and wake her ass up to gtfo so he definitely likes you.

• Hey thanks. But I haven't heard from him since :( it's been like 4 days. Well i told him I moved to a nearby city and that I was only down for a few days here & there. I'm actually down a lot more often.. Every couple of days. He asked if I planned it.. I did. We had gone out for drinks and just walked around chatting before we went back to his place, which is what I'd been hinting to do since texting him in the first place. He suggested meeting a bar, when I'd just wanted to go directly to his place tbh. Maybe he was just being a gentleman?

• That's... interesting. Is he tryin to get ya home girls or is he trying to hang out in a group setting?

• Neither. He genuinely wanted to meet my friends in my life (male and female) and felt like a jerk for not being able to meet up w me bc he was sick. He went out again tonight

• No , I wouldn't unless this was like years in the making... and I believed that she was going to be my girlfriend.. and it was like an incredible thing... but even then I probably wouldn't... T

• You wouldn't what exactly?

• Wouldn't ghat be harsh after sex?

• perhaps but I don't know... I will give a girl anything she wants if were attached or "connected" or if i'm in love with her... but if it's only the first time.. then no I wouldn't be giving her a passionate kiss , too me passion is showing love. I wouldn't passionately be kissing a girl the first time we had sex or had a sexual encounter.. I would have to build up to that

• hey bby, good to see you're still asking this question.

• Thanks bby boy xxooxxxo

Love Ya mmmmm

• If I do its not a fling anymore

• Why's that?

• Because that leaves the incentive that I want more of her if its passionate since passion is an extreme emotion. Thus, ending the fling.

• i would like to contact, and i could kiss if im not sleepy :)))

• No, keep it moving unless you plan on pursuing a relationship. Sometimes sex is just sex..

• So does that mean you would or you wouldn't kiss the girl?

Or are you telling me to move on regardless?

• im not sure about passionate kissing but if she was good then i probably would contact her after

• I think it means " I enjoyed the time we had together "

• i dont do such things im a good kid... .

• I'm good too.. :)

• You still passed judgment.

Not cool. Not right. That in itself shows weakness and flaws within yourself.

You didn't have to answer my question, as your answer wasn't even helpful.

I don't care if you thibk you're a good boy and if your lifestyle differs from mine. It had been 8 months since I'd had sex and I just recovered from a life threatening illness. So before you judge, learn all the facts.

• i can relate. was it surgery? is it painful? i had a gut surgery 6 months ago. it left a stich mark 5 inches long!