Guys, do you consider a girl who is shy a turn off?

If a girl was shy around you, whether from inexperience or it's just her nature to be, would you consider her shyness a bad thing?

• Shy girls are a turn off.
    13% (7)
  • Shy girls are a turn on,
    43% (23)
  • It makes no difference.
    39% (21)
  • Other/See Results
    5% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy girls aren't a sexual turn on, that doesn't really make any sense to me,
    Now shy, doesn't equate to submissive, many men might find submissive girls a turn on, but be frustrated with a shy girl

from my experiences shy girls, aren't the most sexually active either

I wouldn't consider shyness as something negative, i dont think its
    depending on how you play that personality

Being shy will attract a different sort of guy, while being very extroverted will attract another

What Guys Said 12

• DEFINITELY a turn on. It's something I always look for. Not as much a "submissive/sexual fetish" kind of shy as much as she just has a little shy personality. I think it's really cute and it's something I find extremely attractive.

• I'm the same way when looking for guys. Shy is adorable to me, and makes me less nervous.

• True. Maybe that big shift in lifestyle is something that would work for you if you find the right person. I wish you the best of luck in your girl-searching endeavors!

• Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. If I find the right person, I'd be willing to do everything I can to make it work.
      Thanks a lot! I wish you the best as well in your guy-searching endeavors!

• "Shy girls are a turn-off." because I'd rather not have to gain her trust 1st to ya know, get her to gradually open up to me as if she was a cat ( cat lovers will know what I mean by that).

Cuz closed mouths don't get feed on this boulevard like that 1 rapper said LOL

• Depends on how shy they are, but it's a turn off because you don't know if they're shy or just not interested. It's also harder to talk to them because it feels like you're interviewing them and they do nothing to further the conversation which puts pressure on me because it feels like I have to write a script of questions each time I see them.

There was this one girl I talked to off POF who first initiated it by adding me as a favorite and then we started talking and once we swapped numbers, it was awkward. She'd give one word replies, usually nothing, cool, stuff, yeah and haha being the only words coming out of her mouth. What was even weirder was she'd text me just saying hey and even when I replied hey what's up, she wouldn't reply after that. I wanted to give her a chance but just couldn't.

• Actually, sometimes it turns me really on. It depends on how much i'm attracted to her in the first place. I love it when i realize that the girl i found very attractive is actually a shy girl. That would make her look really cute and i would romantically chase hard after her.

• Turn ON! You never know what those girls are hiding! Besides, they're so cute!

• No but it damn sure makes it harder to know if you want us around talking to you when you're shy. I'm currently in this situation myself I do believe read my question effective apology, I need some real detailed opinions, answers on thus, it's driving me coo coo for cocoa puffs

• Not a turn off but contact will be more difficult.

• Not a "turn off" because that implies sexual interest (which I usually don't think of shy girls like that) but I do like shy girls they interest me more. It's just you're never sure they like you or not

• I think that's cute

• Really depends on what's causing the shyness.

• it depends on why you are shy.

• in a few words its not the shyness itself that is a red flag for me, but the seriousness of the reasons that cause it... .

• Moderately shy is ok. To the point where she can't even talk is a bit much