Guys, should a girl text to confirm/ set plans?

I met a guy on a dating app, he quickly asked me to get drinks, though the plans didn't end up getting finalized until the date of the date. The date went really well. We hung out for around 4 hours and he walked me to the train stop and kissed me good bye. While on the train, I sent him a text thanking him for the night and letting him know I had a good time. He responded and said that he had a good time and that we should try to meet up that Sunday (4 days later) if he got back from being out of town for the weekend at a reasonable time. I said that sounded great and to let me know and he said he would keep me posted. This was on Wednesday night, neither of us texted each other following that until 4 pm on Sunday (yesterday) when he told me he'd be back around 8 and asked if I could still hang out then. I said that I could and we figured out what we would do and then hung out and, again, I think that it went really well. When he was leaving, we discussed when we would be free this week and he said he would be free on Wednesday night and maybe we could get some drinks. Today is Monday night and I, expectedly, have not heard from him yet. Should I be the one to initiate the confirmation of plans for Wednesday night? Also, is it weird that he doesn't text me in between our dates (apparently other than set up the next date)? Should I tomorrow (Tuesday) initiate a conversation asking how his week is going or something and see if he brings up the plans then? Or should I just ask him straightforward if he is still is able to meet up? Or should I wait for him to text me?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If his patter is to not text you before and it's bothering you, don't worry. That's just the way he is. But I would text the day before to confirm plans with him just so he knows A: you're still interested and B: get the details down for your sound of mind. Also, the next time you set up a date, confirm the time, not just the day. He needs to be more on the ball but my fellow men aren't always a efficient as they could be. Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him straightforward if he still wants to meet up.

What Guys Said 4

• I've never seen so many people afraid to communicate as I have on this site. What does it matter who texts first. What does it matter how often you text

• Yes. We're all about plans.

• I'd say wait until Tuesday.

• Confirm text isn't really needed

What Girls Said 0