Why do I get called a racist every time?

I'm attracted to white guys and I get called racist against my own race! Like WTF! I like what I like! I have always been attracted to white men! I find a certain amount of black guys attractive when they meet my standards! I'm not saying all white men do either! I get looked down upon because of the type of man I'm with! They always bring up the fact about slavery and how white men raoed black women! ONE, I AM not A SLAVE! I live in a fucking society where they think the last should reflect our lives! Yes I know that but, think about now! I don't care about that; I love white guys! BLACK men are attractive too, etc! But why call me a racist?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long as you know what's true, then what does it matter.

What Guys Said 4

• Because some people have that YOU SHOULD LIKE ME (US) ONLY NOT THEM mentality as if this was the 1750's still or ya know the DON'T YOU DARE DATE OUR WOMEN/MEN as if they own them LOL. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

I think you get my point

• some are jealous also.

• I couldn't see the picture, lol I will message you

• Iiaght I'll be waiting ^_^

• They're just trying to control you. A lot of people have issues with different races. The would personally date and have sex with the person I want to rather than be influenced by what certain people did that has nothing to do with me.

• You just have a preference that's it nothing racist by any means.

• I understand that, but why us it such a big deal, for black girls will like an wmt to date white guys?

• Because of ignorant assholes. Like you who you like.

What Girls Said 3

• I just dont understand black people who prefer others to their own. Its like people like that will easily date a Seth Rogen but a black guy has to look like Trey Songz to get a second look. It just shows that you subscribe to white culture and prefer them, but a black person has to be twice as good to even get seen on the same standard as a white person. it would be normal if you were a white girl who thought like this, but as a black girl you should prefer your own kind.

• What the fuck! Why

• I can't explain why. It would take too much in depth reasoning and i just dont have time. This is something you should have been brought up knowing because your parents should have raised you like that. I'm not trying to attack you at all, im sure your a nice person, but i just do not understand black people who are so happy to date whites. sorry. im sure i;ll get a million thumbs down for this but im being real

• What's wrong with black people dating white people?

• its just your preference nothing wrong with it

• Nothing wrong with having a type. They're just stupid.