I was just curious as to why I haven't been asked out before? All my friends and family say I'm really pretty, hot, but I've never had a boyfriend?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh love, maybe it's because for that exact reason maybe your too beautiful remember most of us are kinda shy especially when it comes to pretty girls

What Guys Said 4

• There are so many variables that determin if someone asks you out. They just all have to line up. You are still young and I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I didn't get a girlfriend until I was 17 so it just all depends. First a guy has to like you a lot. Then if he's shy, you gotta help him get the courage up to ask you

• Being asked out does not depend on how you look, i think it is more down to how attractive you are by saying that i dont mean 'the looks', perhaps you are shy or may be too young, but there is nothing to worry about.

• best way to get an honest opinion is to share a photo

• Gimme a photo and i'll tell you if you are hot and stuff-Email. Steffgriff16@yahoo. co. uk