Girls, Is this very true when it comes to Random guys you meet?

When you meet a Random guy you find " Hot " and he is soft- natured/ soft-spoken... Would you only see him as friends and cannot develop sexual attraction , even though you find him " Hot " ?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• ... soft natured in what way? I don't want to fuck no wimp. But if he's silent but dirty, I'd get with him. I'd also have to know why he's like that. Was he abused or is he just pensive? Does he feel unworthy to speak or does he just deem others unworthy of his presence?

• Thanks :) What if he is physically handsome/hot, but he is nice and doesn't talk dirty. Gives out shy/innocent vibes and is genuine in conversation. What would you do?

• I'd make him bake me cookies.

• so you won't fuck him... am I right?

What Girls Said 7

• If I find him "hot" then I'm feeling sexual attraction to him. Mild mannered or soft spoken isn't a disincentive in my book. Lois Lane would love you!

• Thanks :)))) I am happy to hear that. But why do women say I find him handsome/hot but not sexually attracted to him?

• I dunno - if I describe a guy as hot it means I find him sexually appealling. I can notice that a man is attractive without actually wanting to act on it, though. Given that I'm in a committed relationship, that's pretty much true of any "hot" man I meet now - gonna just admire that hotness from a distance.

• Thanks :) How do you hint to a random guy that you are sexually attracted to him?

• for me at first we need to start of as friends get to know each other and if chemistry is there then an attraction can lead to a physical relationship

• That is not true at all for me. Not every girl likes dominant guys all the time.

• Lol no why...

• Thanks :) Unfortunately girls friend-zone me. I am shy /soft-spoken around girls. I get friend-zoned after conversations with them. Later I find out they found me handsome or hot. But then I don't get why I get friend-zoned?

• most likely, depends how "Hot" the guy is to me.

• Thanks :) What do you mean by " How hot " ? I mean if he is " Hot " he is hot right?

• Seriously don't think like that. Go try new shirt like play pool, go outside your comfort zone and you'll feel better about yourself. If you're 25 to 29 might want to go get outside your comfort zone. You need to focus on you and love yourself before you can love a women.

• Thanks :) It's just that I have got a lot of attention from random girls and women, but never went to dating. It's really sad I always encounter girls who just want casual sex and only become friends. I want love and a girl to date. I am not into casual sex, coz it's not love, just lust.
      I don't feel loved at all :(

• If he has a nice personality I probably would

• Thanks :) Do you mean " Not boring " or something like that?

• You don't have to be interesting to have a nice personality. You overall sound like the guys I'm attracted to. Many people aren't soft spoken so be proud of that. Assuming that you're hot, that a major plus.

• Unfortunately majority would walk over the guy, regardless of being Hot or not :D

• depends on the girl