How will this make her feel?

So we had a really good first date we got pretty drunk and the conversation was good, as I left I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Im thinking for the second date this week, were going for drinks again, if the date goes well ill kiss her on the lips but not like makeout with her just a semi quickish kiss, then ill pull away. Will this leave her longing for more or?

bump
didn't happen, I got scared and only kissed on the cheek again, will this put her off?

What Girls Said 1

• She will probably appreciate it if she is into you.

What Guys Said 1

• Kissing on the first date is a risky business, but if she's into you it's not a bad thing. Getting drunk on the first date was definitely not the smartest move but again, if she's into it then it's good news. As for the kiss on the cheek, this shouldn't put her off. But now that you've opened the flood gate, make sure your second date is awesome and that you do kiss her.