Went on a first date and after he blocked me from social media?

I met this guy online and we went on a date. The date was good in the begining but than after he wouldn't stop talking about his ex. I knew I wasn't intrested to go on a second date after that but still remained intrested and engaged in the date. I thought I would still hear from him however he never called me and when I looked on my followers app it showed he blocked me? I don't understand the reason for this, not like I care but I think it is very strange.

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm maybe he knew what was coming.. or maybe you reminded him of his ex so much he couldn't stop talking about her? weird lol. whats done is done.

Most Helpful Girl

• He must have mistakenly thought that YOU were the crazy one. That's weird, man. You don't need people like that in your life.

What Guys Said 3

• If you're afraid that there is something wrong with you, there is not in this situation. From what you've said, he's at fault and I wouldn't take it personally. Some people are just more cautious than others so after meeting you and deciding it wasn't worth it, he blocked you to hid his shame. Again, don't worry about it. Keep at it and you'll find a great guy

• maybe he's still hooked on his ex. maybe he's playing some sort of mindgame

• You care enough to ask the question, understandable given the block.

Either way, he didn't like something about you on date.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you reminded him of his ex!