Would you date a girl that has a slight obsession with the colour pink , or would you make assumptions about her personality?

I know this is a stupid question but I really need to know if it bothers guys. I'm not that femenine in terms of my personality, but I have an obsession for pink as far as I can remember. my mom thought I would eventually grow out of it but after 21 years is still going strong.
it's not that bad with clothes but almost everything I own it's pink including my phone, laptop, music player, headphones basically everything that I can get in pink I will get it, sometimes I even paint stuff in pink. My friends are used to it and even call me miss pink, but I can imagine a new guy getting a little creeped out after seeing my room, for exampke, or making assumptions that I'm a spoiled bimbo.
So what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone who has an "obsession" with any color is unstable.

What Guys Said 7

• I so would. its only dating.

• I don't see anything wrong with you liking pink so much. I like white a lot. I have white escalade, deville, and had a white camaro. People tell me you must love white and I do. It just stand out to me.

• I wouldn't mind but long term as long as she doesn't require a pink family car.

• as long as she does't have a pink car its alright

• I was thinking about that but I can not afford it

• you said obsessed so i should have figured you have put thought into a pink car well your not hurting anyone so feel free to be you yes i would date a girl like that and the only assumption i would make is she is really feminine

• Yes offcourse, anticipating is natural.

• Yeah I would, it's just a color. Assumption that's she super girly.

• Mr. Wiggly loves pink on attractive chicks!!!

What Girls Said 1

• This won't ever be a problem for many guys. My little bro @dogbert444 loves pink himself. He certainly isn't gay! LOL!! I can tell you he's wearing pink trousers when I saw him this morning and his favourite shirts are pale pink.