How can you show someone you love them by your actions along with saying it?

How can i show my girlfriend by actions that i really love and appreciate her. Do i just need to be really nice to her. What can i do specifically?

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe it or not it's the little things that count. Things like a simple text. Grabbing her coffee. Picking out a movie to watch that you know she enjoys. Going to the beach together. Anything that involves attention. I'm not saying smother her. Just little sweet things...

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Japan for a few years and one of the most interesting things I found is that most people don't say that they love each other. (Mostly in drama's or very Westernized Japanese) So all of their interactions of expressing love all comes from how you treat someone. The work harder to show their respect by not getting angry as quickly, not making judgments too fast, or remembering important things ie birthdays, anniversaries, etc. But there are so many ways of showing it, the main thing is finding that thing they love. If it's flower's, send her flowers. If she just wants you to spend time with her, do that. Just find what she loves and do it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Make her a sandwich