Girls, if you work out regularly, would you date and/or get serious with a guy that doesn't?

if not, please explain why

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No because his lifestyle doesn't fit mine

What Girls Said 11

• That describes my current relationship to a t. I am a triathlete, my boyfriend is largely sedentary. So working out isn't one of the things we do together. He has stuff he enjoys that I don't share. So we both have independent lives, and when we're together, it gives us stuff to tell each other about. And although he doesn't have the body of an athlete, he's hot as hell.

• I wouldn't really care that much if a guy works out or not, the gym is part of my life and it doesn't bother me if it's not part of others.

• Not sure... good looking women usually go for good looking men

• Yes, but I would probably try and convince them otherwise. No need to be super-hardcore about it (I'm really not) but exercise is good for you!

• Yeah. I don't really mind. My body really isn't that great so I'm not really in a place to judge.

• I work out regularly and my boyfriend doesn't.

• Yes, if I liked him. But we would have to have other things in imminent so our lifestyle fits together.

• That would bother me to be honest. I don't like the thought of me being fitter than my boyfriend. I'm not saying it's a red flag but it's definitely a plus if he goes to the gym as well.

• I would even if he is up to 20 pounds overweight. But I can't do obese, its just not attractive :/

• No, I couldn't be with someone who doesn't take care of their body

• For me no, I want a man that has the same passion as me. I want to look good a be fit. If my man isn't fit it's such a turn off. It's like this why would I want a couch bum when I could have a muscluar man for myself. But then again if he is busy with school, work and etc I definitely understand so I would date him. BUT he can't be a couch bum.