I Like This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend. What do I do?

Ok so I've liked this girl since 6th grade. (I'm going into 9th currently) She got a boyfriend in 8th grade. I had really wanted to ask her out, but didn't have the courage to. She's really pretty, nice, and has an amazing personality. Just what I would want in a girl. But the problem is, as I mentioned before, she has a boyfriend that she really likes.

I'm just stuck. I don't really want be a douche and take her from her boyfriend, if somehow I was able to, but I also don't want to move on. Somehow when we were texting, I let it slip that I like her. She was very understanding and said that if I ever needed anything, she was there.

This year I'm changing schools, as is she, because my past school was only K-8. I haven't met many people at my new school, but I jus don't think that they'd be able to compete with her. She just had something that no other girl did. I'm just really lost and I don't know what to do. Please help. What am I supposed to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you can't be with her, but you really need to move on or just wait it out. Unless she breaks up with her current boyfriend, there's not much you can do. Try thinking of the new school and the opportunities there. You'll have plenty of time to see the good in other girls too!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its tough but you gotta move on. There are more women then guys on this earth. If you stay focused on one girl and make her your main priority then there's a good chance you will miss out on opportunities.

What Girls Said 2

• This is a lesson in life!! My motto is "Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been". It's the same as my little bro has. You should have overcome your fears when you had the chance. You actually had nothing to lose! What she said then may not apply now.

You seem a very decent guy who can think in a mature way. I know you don't want to try and take her away, so you may have no choice but to move on.

• think about it this way if you take her away from her boyfriend now karma will catch up to you and some guy might take her away from you... just sayin if you said you liked her and she didn't have the same feeling you might just be in friend zone you can't just sit back and wait go out there meet other people and give other girls that dont have boyfriends a chance to show you their personality

What Guys Said 1